Japanese CVVC recommendations?

mahalisyarifuddin

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well yeah, I'm still learning in terms of Utau, but I already have some knowledge about it. Now I wanna try Japanese CVVC.

Could you guys recommend me some good Japanese CVVC voicebanks? I really want to try them.

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Matsuo sora is owned by @Sors it’s really high quality and if you need a custom cvvc jp reclist me or kiyoteru are the people to come to

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have multiple Japanese CVVC, if you need any good CVVC VB configuration (oto.ini) example, you can DL any of my CVVC. Other good CVVC that isn’t mine are for example Anna Nyui, Number Bronze and Akesato.

I personally like to use CVVC that has [CV] [V C] and especially [V V] settings for smooth vowels. The simpliest CVVC reclist has just 2 mora (syllables). if you’re good at recording VCV VB, I recommend CVVC reclists that are 5~8 mora: recordings this are same than any VCV but much lesser oto and recording than in VCV!

Having [- CV] settings is always a nice plus but isn’t 100% nesessary TBRH, your VB can sound as nice without that. If you want to oto and record less, pick a reclist that doesn’t include [- CV] settings at all.

If you want any JP CVVC reclist recommidations, just message me :smile: Good luck!
[doublepost=1527929164][/doublepost]Oh, I forgot to add! I highly recommend to use Auto CVVC plug-in for using CVVC voicebanks. Here’s a video explaining how to use that

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I don't use this type of voicebank often, but I'd definitely recommend SIO, Kikyuune Aiko, and Lidia. I'm a beginner with CVVC and found all three of them to be easy to use.
The autoCVVC plugin is a lifesaver, though. Using it will help a lot :smile: good luck!

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I haven't used CVVC much, but I really like Anna Nyui's VBs. I've also heard people rave about Number Bronze before.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Yuutsukoe Karasu's Outcast is a CVVC V-KEI Voicebank, that has quite the interesting tone. Shione Lt also has some CVVC Voicebanks in her over abundance of VBs.