Open PayPal OTO Japanese oto.ini commissions!

Arytii

Teto's Territory
Hi, so I decided to open commissions on UtaForum !

JAPANESE OTO
RM1.00 per line (malaysian ringgit)

• CV : approximately RM50.00
• VCV : approximately RM100.00
• CVVC : approximately RM90.00

VCV terms
If the reclist you are using is 7 mora i will probably use moresampler to generate a base sample and oto it in the utau program

If the reclist you are using isn't 7 mora please record your voicebank with a set bpm because i will oto it with setparam

7 mora will cost less and i might charge you more for other syllable count ,regularly RM10.00

(These prices are just estimates, please contact to settle with a price )

Discounts
•If you are a regular customer you will get a 10% off discount for every purchase
•If i made a change in prices while you are still commissioning me you will get a 15% off
•Prices are negotiatable

Notes
• If I find any missing files for a certain reclist I might ask you to rerecord it ( which sometimes I might miss sorry "")
• If you have questions or specifications you can contact me on:
-Discord : arytiii#8731
-Instagram : cereal_uwu
or you can just message me on utaforum

UPDATE: I have made a chatbot to update on you if i have made changes to this post while i am offline
Donations are welcome to help me buy a new laptop :smile:

i have the right to refuse or stop otoing your voicebank. If you already payed me, you will be refunded.

Last edited:

SnowLeith

Momo's Minion
Hello!
Are your commission still open ? and do you have any examples of your work? o: I'd be interested into a future vcv one!

Reactions: Arytii

Arytii

Teto's Territory
Hello!
Are your commission still open ? and do you have any examples of your work? o: I'd be interested into a future vcv one!
hii!
yes, my commissions are still open. i'm glad you're interested :smile:

here is some exxamples of my work :