Je Suis Charlie

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
11ki4np.jpg

Hello everyone. This morning, while I was leaving college to go home, I've learnt about an assault. An horrendous crime like any murder or any crime can be. I thought it was a joke. No, it was just a cruel tragedy. People dying, people crying. A few instants of a simple day where everyone would flutter slowly and innocently in the morning of an unusual suave Winter... A few instants of a nightmare. 12 lives taken away. Piercing sounds. A scarlet river. An Apocalypse-like reality where you can solely try to survive.

As you could guess guys, this is a thread about the assault of Charlie Hebdo's headquarter. 12 people, mainly cornerstones of the magazine, as well as the two policemen who bravely defended them and freedom such as soldiers and maquis who had fallen for France and liberty. Moreover, other victims are deeply injured. Their pencils were their Excalibur against the Beast which is tyrannia. Bullets wanted to smother the voice of contestation, yet the melody will still play on. Hellish trio coldbloodedly killed angels.

Along with the trauma that my country is going through, there are other deep consequences. First, the families and friends will live with a part of them tired off of them. Witnesses will likely have to cope with the fear of dying or seeing someone dying in front of them again. And as horrible, this risks to damage one more time the part of Muslims who worked their whole life and have faced both racism from some people in France, and some of other Muslims. Hence why, we must be united.

Français, Françaises, amis et amies du reste du monde, levez-vous.

This evening meetings and unions were hold at 6:00pm and 7:00pm. We must all fight barbary with all of our might, may it be with cartoons, support messages, balloons, and this hand in the hand. Let's catch the sanguinary murderers and let's hope they'll get punished with all the severity possible. If you want to take part to the movement on the Internet, please put this picture and/or leave a message with the keyword [HASHTAG]#JeSuisCharlie[/HASHTAG].​

Reactions: samth1815 and Tema

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ok I'm about to step out of my usual attitude towards things so spoiler'd

This whole thing just makes me so mad at the people on this planet, I just wish people could be peaceful. Just for ONE DAMNED MINUTE. STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER, WILL YOU? Ugh. I'm sick of all of this. Seriously. Apparently Peace is something that will never happen.

Sorry for all the negativity in that, orz