Jinriki VCV tips?

P0PSTXR

Momo's Minion
I'm currently planning on making a [japanese] VCV voicebank out of an FNF mod character (more specifically The Follower from the Slaughter Me Funkin mod if you ask), and while so far dragging samples from their chromatic scale across seems to be going good, I don't really know how to make vowel transitions seem more smooth outside of just fading in and out the samples which would probably not sound that great in UTAU. Moreover, I'm curious as to how other people in general make VCV jinrikis, so any tips or guides or whatnot would be appreciated. I've had major experience in jinrikis before (circa 2019 I believe) but it's always fun to learn.
Post automatically merged:

And before you ask, no I am not a funkin fanboy who only uses UTAU for that s///t. I despise FNF because the songs always sound really annoying and high pitched and the character designs are lazy and it's already controversial and offensive as it is but whenever I have an intense hyperfixation and or special interest I always make UTAUs of them including Slaughter Me Street for whatever goddang reason
Post automatically merged:

Sorry if I added too much context at the end I. feel like I added too much context

Last edited:
Reactions: feelingiconiic