Just thinking, but if we put UTAU together by colors...utau rainbow !!!

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Unfortunately, Google Docs isn't working for me. Would someone do me a huge favour and add Fuuko Zonbi under blue, please? Thank you very much!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Fuuko link said:
Unfortunately, Google Docs isn't working for me. Would someone do me a huge favour and add Fuuko Zonbi under blue, please? Thank you very much!

Did it for you. :smile:

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
[quote author=Fuuko link=topic=563.msg16445#msg16445 date=1338758402]

Did it for you. :smile:
[/quote]
Thank you so very much! :smile:

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Hmm...what color do you think Mayo would be? Green is her theme color, but I'm not sure that would work for an UTAU rainbow, considering her design.

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Zelfie Windwalker link said:
Hmm...what color do you think Mayo would be? Green is her theme color, but I'm not sure that would work for an UTAU rainbow, considering her design.

She's one the utau that are hard to classify >w<

Aline

Teto's Territory
Aline should put in indigo because her design is a blend between various shades of blue and purple (with two drops of burnt sienna for the eyes); her design isn't purely violet.

But if you find her to be more violet, it's fine to me. =w=b

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Thanks you all for your interest ! :D

I keep downloading pictures of each UTAU for the rainbow. If you can, please join png. file of the UTAU you suggest~ It will help me alot.

All UTAU underlined green are already downloaded. :smile:

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
I need to put Re:Mix under green! -insert profanity here- But I want to draw a new picture for you to use! What would be better? D:
if I give you the recent picture or wait till the new one is done?

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
MixyHope39 link said:
I need to put Re:Mix under green! -insert profanity here- But I want to draw a new picture for you to use! What would be better? D:

I can wait since I have to download a lot of UTAU concept art >w< o/ And I would like the most possible UTAU to join the Rainbow !! :3

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
TheBakaKitsune link said:
[quote author=MixyHope39 link=topic=563.msg16624#msg16624 date=1338881783]

I can wait since I have to download a lot of UTAU concept art >w< o/ And I would like the most possible UTAU to join the Rainbow !! :3
[/quote]

OK! I'll get started on that right away! And I'll go ahead and put Re:Mix in the green section, and I'll post here or PM you the new image!

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
dCatharsis link said:
Here are the concept arts of the Chilean UTAUloids that appear in the list.
I'm not going to put Katarina Sokkyoune's and Haruhiko Michea's concept arts because I'm making new ones for them :D I'll put them here when they're done :wink:

Rito-San
Cyberloid VI (another one)
Elemento Ilabaca (another one)
Neko Kodoku
Akiko Daishi

Kanti Kokusaine and Sami Song are in green so I didn't put their images there xDDD;

I need full pic (png if possible) of them~~ I will try to extract Cyberloid but..
I can't take this pic of Neko Kodoku, nor the one with Aikiko since it's a chibi style >w< sorry.  Thanks for the help thought.

D

dCatharsis

TheBakaKitsune link said:
[quote author=dCatharsis link=topic=563.msg16741#msg16741 date=1339022887]
Here are the concept arts of the Chilean UTAUloids that appear in the list.
I'm not going to put Katarina Sokkyoune's and Haruhiko Michea's concept arts because I'm making new ones for them :D I'll put them here when they're done :wink:

Rito-San
Cyberloid VI (another one)
Elemento Ilabaca (another one)
Neko Kodoku
Akiko Daishi

Kanti Kokusaine and Sami Song are in green so I didn't put their images there xDDD;

I need full pic (png if possible) of them~~ I will try to extract Cyberloid but..
I can't take this pic of Neko Kodoku, nor the one with Aikiko since it's a chibi style >w< sorry.  Thanks for the help thought.
[/quote]

Here's a full body one of Neko Kodoku.
(However, she doesn't look that yellow here :S)