Kaito V3 says there isn't enough hard drive space to install all the options. Is it lying to me or do I truly not have the space?

Inter

Momo's Minion
Are you sure installing in the right drive?
Yes. I selected a folder in my d drive which has 157 gigabytes free. I've deleted everything and am waiting for the folder to download again so I can see if reinstalling will fix it.

edit: thats a very nice profile pic you have
edit 2: reinstalling has done nothing

Last edited:

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes. I selected a folder in my d drive which has 157 gigabytes free. I've deleted everything and am waiting for the folder to download again so I can see if reinstalling will fix it.

edit: thats a very nice profile pic you have
edit 2: reinstalling has done nothing

Thanks ♪(´▽`) I took that picture on my porch

When installing, did you see how much space is needed? Usually it is written on the bottom left of the window...

Inter

Momo's Minion

When installing, did you see how much space is needed? Usually it is written on the bottom left of the window...
It just started letting me install now. No idea what went wrong there but I guess it's fine now. I'll reply again if I have any other issues. :smile:
Post automatically merged:

When installing, did you see how much space is needed? Usually it is written on the bottom left of the window
It did it again :sad:

It just started letting me install now. No idea what went wrong there but I guess it's fine now. I'll reply again if I have any other issues. :smile:

It did it again :sad:
It required 17696 MB. I have 161817 MB free. I have more than enough but now I'm getting the same error message.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thehyami