Kasane Teto English voicebank???

rainbowpawa

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So yeah, i was searching some GUMI songs, and stumbled upon Mozaik Role english ver (i know it sometimes already, i just wanna re-hear it)

And i was looking at the comments, and finds someone saying

"Teto has an English voicebank in work" something like that (ill attach the picture later)

Did anyone know about this? Or is it just the Vocaloid conversion prank thing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-26-21-35-20.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-26-21-35-20.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 66

McCloud

Loner Stoner
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm not sure to be honest. I looked at the screenshot and I actually know the person who posted the comment and that person isn't someone who would lie about something like this, however, if the case is that they were somehow misinformed, then they might be spreading false information without even realizing or intending to.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Youtube comments aren't a reliable source of information. It's likely that someone was simply propagating a rumor they heard without fact-checking.

But it's quite possible to have decent engrish with Teto's existing banks.

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Teto has a lot of extra sounds to do Engrish anyways; so even without a real ENG bank we can still get some good results.

But we can hope! Her staff has always been good about keeping on top of things.

RockloudHakaine

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
you know they had a whole little scam about this at the start of 2014?
tbh i think its unlikely, but not impossible.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
I agree that Teto's engrish can provide understandable and adorable results! And as her voicer does not primarily speak english, im not sure there would be much difference. Additionaly, between her core and appends, she is already so versatile, I think she may have reached the peak of her evolution.

Verite

Teto's Territory
Yeah, her Engrish is actually good, but I'd love it if Teto had a real English VB. I wish that her staff will take it into consideration and create one in the future.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I am the one who posted the coment and it is true. TWINDRILL has said they started production on a Teto English bank but as of now there has been no new news so it's either dropped or they are having trouble with production. Lately, if you haven't noticed, the VIPPERS have been lacking in production. I have two sources.
1. A member on http://vocaloidotaku.net came to me personally and said they contacted TWINDRILL and got a confirmation.
2. http://myth-p.deviantart.com/art/LOOK-AT-THIS-IT-S-BEAUTIFUL-382829333

Reactions: rainbowpawa

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I think even it's true, maybe Teto's creators have some problems with her English voicebank development so they discontinue it.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think even it's true, maybe Teto's creators have some problems with her English voicebank development so they discontinue it.
Yep that's also very possible because Teto's vp doesn't know English and may have tried to record by couldn't. We still don't know.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If there is an english bank at all, I suspect it could be Delta reclist rather than Chezzie reclist. Anna Nyui is a bank that uses version 4.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If there is an english bank at all, I suspect it could be Delta reclist rather than Chezzie reclist. Anna Nyui is a bank that uses version 4.
my first source said that TWINDRILL stated they were using Chezzie's but it's unlikely they succeeded using it so it is likely they choose Delta.

rainbowpawa

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I am the one who posted the coment and it is true. TWINDRILL has said they started production on a Teto English bank but as of now there has been no new news so it's either dropped or they are having trouble with production. Lately, if you haven't noticed, the VIPPERS have been lacking in production. I have two sources.
1. A member on http://vocaloidotaku.net came to me personally and said they contacted TWINDRILL and got a confirmation.
2. http://myth-p.deviantart.com/art/LOOK-AT-THIS-IT-S-BEAUTIFUL-382829333

Thank you so much for confirming this! I really hope that it's confirmed! :smile:

McCloud

Loner Stoner
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Not sure how late I am to find out about this but...
lcMI4tJ.png