Kasane Teto VB not working

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so im fairly inexperienced when it comes to UTAU, but ive been using it for a few months. Ive downloaded quite a few VBs, yet the only VB i cant get to work is Kasane Teto's. I've followed the proper instructions included in the readme that came with the file i downloaded, and it has never seemed to work for me. Help?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Which voicebank did you download? Generally, you'll need to input the lyrics as hiragana, but depending on the voicebank there may be different ways you need to modify the lyrics.

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Which voicebank did you download? Generally, you'll need to input the lyrics as hiragana, but depending on the voicebank there may be different ways you need to modify the lyrics.
I believe it was the Teto Tougou voicebank, and I did translate them into hiragana. Even just the default A kanji wasn't making any noise. I couldn't find anything on her voicebank (in english) so i was really lost and just gave up on it

D

Deleted member 8834

I believe it was the Teto Tougou voicebank, and I did translate them into hiragana. Even just the default A kanji wasn't making any noise. I couldn't find anything on her voicebank (in english) so i was really lost and just gave up on it
Try using it this way: [- か] [a れ] [e う] [u の] [o う] [u た] [a が].

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, I'll try and get back to you!
Post automatically merged:

okok, so i got it now, thank you! I redownloaded the file because i had downloaded it a while ago and theres a good chance i didnt know what i was doing and probably extracted it weirdly or something. BUT i got it to appear in my vb folder and everything so thank youu

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 8834
D

Deleted member 8834

Okay, I'll try and get back to you!
Post automatically merged:

okok, so i got it now, thank you! I redownloaded the file because i had downloaded it a while ago and theres a good chance i didnt know what i was doing and probably extracted it weirdly or something. BUT i got it to appear in my vb folder and everything so thank youu
You're welcome! ^^