Kero's .USTs

Kero

Momo's Minion
Thought I should make a thread to keep all my eggs in one basket and make them easier to find, lol. Anything not in bold is a work in progress that will be finished soon. Enjoy~ d(ouo

+ DixieFlatline's Sweetiex2 .UST + off vocal (original: [Youtube] [Nicosound])
+ monaca:factory's ココロカラ .UST + original off vocal (original: [Youtube] [Nicosound]) -Sweet mix- version available upon request.
+ T-POCKET's 1925 .UST + off vocal (original: [Youtube] [Nicosound])
+ kuwagataP's Interviewer .UST + off vocal (original: [Youtube] [Nicosound])
+ YuuP's Snow Promenade .UST + off vocal (original: [Youtube] [Nicosound])
+ ginSAKU's Iroha Uta .UST + off vocal (original: [Youtube] [Nicosound]

Technical Information
[sub]All of my .USTs are fully timed, meaning you shouldn't have to work too terribly hard to line up the vocals and the karaoke. My .UST packs usually come complete with any and all harmonies, overlapped vocals, and background vocals that can be heard in the original songs (with the exception of the Sweetiex2 .UST, I don't think I ever really figured that one out, I can't remember lD; ). Some of them are fully pitched, with complete vibrato and consonant/sound end drops and bounces, but usually I try to keep it down to a minimum, meaning just the the last two bits I mentioned and any obvious vibrato.
If you encounter any sort of problem with any of these, please notify me and I'll do my best to fix it in a timely manner. c':[/sub]