Voicebank Kevin Futarine SPECTRUM FRENCH V2

Kevin Futarine SPECTRUM FRENCH is a new voicebank of Kevin Futarine (2012)

FAVSSE VOIX

Momo's Minion
hey! I just downloaded this voicebank and I've been testing it out, he sounds great! I'd love to use him for a cover someday once I get better at using UTAU. <3

I do have a question though, do you have a list of the aliases and what phonemes they correspond to? (He's the first French voicebank I've ever worked with so I'm a little unfamiliar with the aliasing system.) I've scoured this site and other pages talking about French UTAU vbs, but I couldn't really find much, so I've just been manually searching through the .wav files to see what sounds they make & what the corresponding aliases are. It would be handy if all that information was in a list though :smile:

Thanks!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
hey! I just downloaded this voicebank and I've been testing it out, he sounds great! I'd love to use him for a cover someday once I get better at using UTAU. <3

I do have a question though, do you have a list of the aliases and what phonemes they correspond to? (He's the first French voicebank I've ever worked with so I'm a little unfamiliar with the aliasing system.) I've scoured this site and other pages talking about French UTAU vbs, but I couldn't really find much, so I've just been manually searching through the .wav files to see what sounds they make & what the corresponding aliases are. It would be handy if all that information was in a list though :smile:

Thanks!
In OpenUtau, make sure to select this phonemizer.
1664788620486.png
It will allow you to type plain French words into the lyrics, and automatically convert them to the phonemes used by this voicebank.

FAVSSE VOIX

Momo's Minion
View attachment 11710
It will allow you to type plain French words into the lyrics, and automatically convert them to the phonemes used by this voicebank.
Oh thanks for the help! I'm (unfortunately) using classic UTAU PC and not OpenUtau though :'( Do you happen to know if there's a program like that for classic UTAU?
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 11710
ah nevermind I may have answered my own question! With that information about the phonemizer, I was able to find a link to Mim's website which contains a download of the VCCV reclist. Though not as convenient as a phonemizer, it does have the pronunciation guide, which basically contains what I was looking for. Thank you for the help, I wouldn't have found that without your reply! :love:

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You can get OpenUtau from here, and use it instead of classic UTAU.

Reactions: FAVSSE VOIX