Leaving (Hiatus?)

Katsumi

Ugly Grunge Boy
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Not like anyone really cares, but I'm quitting UTAU and the forum. I only really got into UTAU because of my girlfriend, who no longer wants to be with me so I have no real intention to continue to use the program. Maybe if I miss it (which I doubt I will) I'll come back, but the chances of it are slim to none. I can't thank all of you enough for being so kind and supportive when I was first starting out, and I will dearly miss the community, but I don't think I have a place here if I'm not using UTAU.

Reactions: Zoku

Katsumi

Ugly Grunge Boy
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Awww dont go! ;-;
I don't really see why I should stay?? I love UTAU don't get me wrong, but all it's going to do is bring back bad memories. And I can't really stay on the forum if I don't use UTAU cuz I only started using it two months ago as it is so I know barely anything about it.

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
You wouldn't happen to be able to draw? Or make any form of music? Or code?

Edit: you're leaving to avoid memories. Nevermind.

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
Not like anyone really cares, but I'm quitting UTAU and the forum. I only really got into UTAU because of my girlfriend, who no longer wants to be with me so I have no real intention to continue to use the program. Maybe if I miss it (which I doubt I will) I'll come back, but the chances of it are slim to none. I can't thank all of you enough for being so kind and supportive when I was first starting out, and I will dearly miss the community, but I don't think I have a place here if I'm not using UTAU.
I care fam. I hope ya feel better. :sad:

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't really see why I should stay?? I love UTAU don't get me wrong, but all it's going to do is bring back bad memories. And I can't really stay on the forum if I don't use UTAU cuz I only started using it two months ago as it is so I know barely anything about it.
I understand! Good luck with everything and I hope you feel better! ^u^

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
You seem like a really nice person.. (o v o)/ I haven't seen you much but it makes me sad to see someone go... But if you want to go, then I won't stop you; just know that UF will be here to welcome you back c:

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
No don't go ;-; You always welcome new members of the forum, you really are kind (also ur statuses make my day tbh lmao)
Oh, well. You want to get rid of bad memories, so no one really has the right to make you stay.
Nice seeing you here! Au revoir ^-^/ (if you ever come back ill be the first to welcome you)