Leaving the VOCALOID & UTAU community & moving to Alter/Ego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ti Pai

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Dude, why are you leaving? We tried to give you critique and you told us to shut up or to "die in real life". I want to support you and give you help in music making, I'm sure we all do. You can't do everything alone and you won't progress without learning. If you just want to leave and will not rethink this decision, then I wish you the best of luck in music making and I hope to see more stuff from you soon.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
If you think you're bad at tuning Vocaloid, since you mentioned that in the video, maybe look up resources online? There's probably a bunch out there, and since Vocaloid isn't free like UTAU is, might as well put it to good use. Regardless of whatever happened (I don't know and I don't think I want to know), good luck in the Alter/Ego community!

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You do know that you can't progress on your own? There will always be critiques everywhere you go, especially A/E community. Don't know how to tune? You can search for tutorials or ask for help. Its OK To get help on something you don't understand. No one was "hating" on you but giving you tips on how to do stuff. But see you.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't know you from Adam, but I did see your previous thread with your hysteria and wishing people death, soo...

Bye.

Let's see how long you last on the other kids' playground with A/E or Chipspeech. If you thought your feelings were hurt before... guess what? You'll be told the exact same thing everywhere you post your works unless you get into some kind of Grindcore form of metal music where you can be as atonal and off-key/off-time/have weird stylings as you wish. But even that kind of music requires knowing the rules of music before you break and/or rework them.

Last edited:

ChrisBullshit

Teto's Territory
Hi there, this is the A/E fandom. If you're gonna come here to shit over all of us with your 10 year old's attitude, you can already retire. Especially after telling people on the A/E discord to kill themselves because they criticised your bad, sup par composition. You can bullshit everyone and expect them to be nice, but i will not stand here while you make yourself a victim after insulting my friends.

Come to the A/E fandom and we will make everything in our power to keep you out of it. You are a sorry excuse of a producer, and you are not welcome to our community. We all intend to keep it very friendly and nice, the only way to do that is to keep toxic people out, i think you'll understand that a bit more than music theory. Being bad at music is perfectly fine, just take advices from people and improve. Being a crybaby about the advices is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.