Les Miserables UTAU Musical Project

M

MagicalMadge

Do You Hear the People Sing?

Les Miserables is one of the most famous musicals in the world and is a timeless musical theater classic. And yet, somehow, NO UTAU HAS EVER SANG A SONG FROM IT!!!!

Well, I decided to end all of that right here and right now. I am planning on recreating most of the musical in its native French tongue. With the help of my sheet music books and my fiance who speaks French, I am making all of the USTs by myself and mixing the music.

I hope this will encourage others to expand the use of multi-lingual UTAU from just English and Japanese songs to other languages as well.

However, I do need some help. Can any of you recommend some French singing UTAUloids? I have Ciel Sekaine Act 3 and Kriss Futraine.

And, to leave you with something to excite you, here's Ciel Sekaine singing the beginning of "A La Volonte Du Peuple"

EDIT: Well, my SoundCloud track is pretending it doesn't exist. -_-
Here's the link: http://soundcloud.com/magicalmadge/doyouhearthepeoplesingwip

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
I'm updating Ciel's oto lately and adding some phonemes, I'll note you when I'm done :wink:
Well, the currently maybe best french-singing utau out there is Namidane Haru, but his VB is not redistributed since it's still a wip.

BTW, your soundcloud track is unavaiable :/

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Je plussoie fortement ce projet ! <3

I wish you good luck and you can also browse on UTAU wikia and YT for more French-singing VBs~

However, I don't know if I can send you some of mine since they're still in WIP =S