Inactive Art Let Me Draw For You!

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Hey there everyone! I plan on opening commissions soon, but I don't have many Digital drawings available, so I came to you all for help! I have 2 slots open for the below art styles, with the exception of sketch, which has 3 slots open!
  • Shoujo Style:
A style similarly drawn in the way of Shoujo Manga, particularly Naoko Takeuchi. Slots Available, None, sorry.

Example: http://tsusagip.deviantart.com/art/Shoujo-Style-Yuzuki-Yukari-WIP-626089017?ga_submit_new=10%3A1470358047

• Love Live! Style:
This is one of my favorite styles, purely because it ends up so, sparkly? It is the second fastest to perform as it is the closest to my original style. Slots Available, none; sorry

Example: http://tsusagip.deviantart.com/art/Sf-A2-MIki-625476275

• Main Style:
This is one of the longest styles, considering it is still hard for me to stylize my art. It is my main, and is more of a cleaned up version of my sketch style.. NO SLOTS AVAILABLE!

Example: http://tsusagip.deviantart.com/art/Zombie-622682340

• Sketch Style: The quickest and easiest style for me to perform. It usually takes me 1-3 hours to complete. ALL Sketch styles will have color. 3 slots left.

Example: https://twitter.com/UsagisoonP/status/756389995569487872

Last edited:
312u7ud.jpg

Im hoarding art for my utau until I release her lmao
I like the shoujo style~ ^^

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Sure Thing! Her (I'm assuming) design is Super Super Cute!! If you don't mind, I'll be uploading most Drawings on my deviant art.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Deviantart is blocked for me D:

Do you accept reserved slots, or do you go by "first come, first serve"? If you accept reservations, can I request a slot for your Love Live! style? even if I can't preview your art

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Can I request a drawing for my friend's UTAU in your main style please? Thanks!
aria.jpg
Since I can't find the picture that's fullbody, you don't have to draw full body but if you want to, her legs just continue in that pattern (excluding the black piano keys, that's the only time they're there) and the bottom of her shoes is flat.

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Deviantart is blocked for me D:

Do you accept reserved slots, or do you go by "first come, first serve"? If you accept reservations, can I request a slot for your Love Live! style? even if I can't preview your art
It is first come first serve! If you can, please send me their design! And you can choose between Chibi and Main!
[doublepost=1470369644][/doublepost]
Hi! Can you draw one of mine? You can pick the design and can it be in the Love Live style please?
http://sta.sh/24kezemob4k?edit=1

Thanks!
Of Course!! That means no more Love Live Styled idols for anyone else!! They should be done soon!
[doublepost=1470369769][/doublepost]
Hi! Can I request a drawing for my friend's UTAU in your main style please? Thanks!
View attachment 2647
Since I can't find the picture that's fullbody, you don't have to draw full body but if you want to, her legs just continue in that pattern (excluding the black piano keys, that's the only time they're there) and the bottom of her shoes is flat.
Ooh! I really love her (if I'm not mistaken) design! Thank you! She'll be done soon with the others. As said before, she'll be uploaded on my Deviant Art and have Transparent images sent individually to you all!!

Reactions: kamonohashi

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
Ooh! I really love her (if I'm not mistaken) design! Thank you! She'll be done soon with the others. As said before, she'll be uploaded on my Deviant Art and have Transparent images sent individually to you all!!
Thank you!! (And yeah, that is her design)

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Okay, can you draw Miko Ooka in your shoujo style, please?

For the pose, I want her left hand behind her neck, facing forward slightly to the left, looking upwards, and viewed from a slightly lower angle from her knees up. Thank you!

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Okay, can you draw Miko Ooka in your shoujo style, please?

For the pose, I want her left hand behind her neck, facing forward slightly to the left, looking upwards, and viewed from a slightly lower angle from her knees up. Thank you!
Of course!! I think shoujo should fit her very well.
[doublepost=1470377275][/doublepost]
Are you OK with people requesting UTAU drawn in certain outfits for covers?
Of course! As said before, transparents will be available. If you're looking for a background, than that would take longer. Please be aware, only sketch and main styles are available.

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Update
The Love Live! Art Style has one slot left! Please act fast! All commissions are in progress! (1/4 Complete)

Ame。

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Before I take the Love Live! style, may I ask can you draw full PV pictures as well? Such as this?

maxresdefault.jpg

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Before I take the Love Live! style, may I ask can you draw full PV pictures as well? Such as this?

maxresdefault.jpg
Yes!! However, it will take longer to do because of the back ground!
[doublepost=1470494345][/doublepost]
m4a_offical_art_by_aniraasis-dacxisr.png
May I request her in your main style please?
Sure thing!! She's super cute

N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
UPDATE: NO SLOTS IN FINISHED STYLES! SKETCH STYLES ARE ALL THAT IS LEFT! SKETCH STYLES CAN BE MADE INTO ANY STYLE (SHOUJO, LOVE LIVE! AND MAIN)

Ame。

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That's fine by me. I'm on vacation and I'm coming back to school later.

Also I am about to make a PV out of your finished drawing this. So can you please not have the title drawn on? I mean, you can but pls keep those separate if I'mmaking sense, haha.

I'll tell the details on which UTAU to draw later.

Reactions: N.Zo