Let's get this UTAUloid popular?

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Not really.... honestly, I don't like her. She isn't half as good as you are suggesting she is. o.e

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
....um, i don't mean to be rude
but she is decent at best, and her design is really bland
:I You know there is a promote unknown utaus topic already btw? you should have probably posted her there if you thought she was good...

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
:I You know there is a promote unknown utaus topic already btw? you should have probably posted her there if you thought she was good...
She did. I looked in to this UTAU a little bit and she has quite an intricate story, but I have a really bad feeling this it was made up to make her sound more interesting.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=TheSnowSongstress link=topic=4836.msg35330#msg35330 date=1359076553]
She did. I looked in to this UTAU a little bit and she has quite an intricate story, but I have a really bad feeling this it was made up to make her sound more interesting.
[/quote]Ah...Honestly i don't count the back story in an utauloid at all, because it doesn't effect it's quality at all. The only non vocal things i look at are the design and the personality :<

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
TheSnowSongstress link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=4836.msg35331#msg35331 date=1359077226]
[quote author=TheSnowSongstress link=topic=4836.msg35330#msg35330 date=1359076553]
[/quote]Ah...Honestly i don't count the back story in an utauloid at all, because it doesn't effect it's quality at all. The only non vocal things i look at are the design and the personality :<
[/quote]
Yeah I see what you mean.
Oh well.

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
uhms, i don't mean to offend you after you put in so much effort but
i don't think it's a good idea to make an utau wikia page for a certain utau without the permission of the creator....
IMO the bank is decent, but not really as good as it sounds. Yes it's a decent UTAU newcomer but not really as good as you say OTL;; gomen.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Lyrie link said:
uhms, i don't mean to offend you after you put in so much effort but
i don't think it's a good idea to make an utau wikia page for a certain utau without the permission of the creator....
IMO the bank is decent, but not really as good as it sounds. Yes it's a decent UTAU newcomer but not really as good as you say OTL;; gomen.
she does have permission orz

P

PurinPuff

Personally, a thread dedicated to one UTAU and how great they are gives me the heebygeebies. I don't know; it doesn't feel right. Also, there are many great UTAU out there who deserve recognition, but a thread like this isn't a good way of going about gaining that recognition.

good rila

Momo's Minion
Lemondolly link said:
[/quote]
To begin with, I thought this was also made up. But when I got hold of the creator, she did say everything was true.

good rila

Momo's Minion
Lemondolly link said:
Not really.... honestly, I don't like her. She isn't half as good as you are suggesting she is. o.e
Oh okay, but I do really like her voice for some reason....o.o

good rila

Momo's Minion
PurinPuff link said:
Personally, a thread dedicated to one UTAU and how great they are gives me the heebygeebies. I don't know; it doesn't feel right. Also, there are many great UTAU out there who deserve recognition, but a thread like this isn't a good way of going about gaining that recognition.
I guess you're right, but I think her voice and design is beautiful so I wanted to share her

P

PurinPuff

good rila link said:
[quote author=PurinPuff link=topic=4836.msg35353#msg35353 date=1359089645]
I guess you're right, but I think her voice and design is beautiful so I wanted to share her
[/quote]

You could always make covers/originals with her and post them in the UTAU creativity thread, maybe commission people to draw her, etc. There are a lot of things you can do to show her off without being so blunt about it. :smile:

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
TBH I can't see people hacking into an account to get a voicebank, especially not... This one. Orz
Also, I'm not a mod or anything but double posting is generally frowned upon. ^_^;;

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Yes, please do not triple-post, you can multiquote and edit posts to reply to multiple people.

good rila

Momo's Minion
Ant link said:
TBH I can't see people hacking into an account to get a voicebank, especially not... This one. Orz
Also, I'm not a mod or anything but double posting is generally frowned upon. ^_^;;
I think the hacking part was fake. I think the creator herself uploaded the voicebank

PurinPuff link said:
[quote author=good rila link=topic=4836.msg35365#msg35365 date=1359100451]
[quote author=PurinPuff link=topic=4836.msg35353#msg35353 date=1359089645]
[/quote]

You could always make covers/originals with her and post them in the UTAU creativity thread, maybe commission people to draw her, etc. There are a lot of things you can do to show her off without being so blunt about it. :smile:
[/quote]
Yeah, thanks for the ideas! ^^

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
We just asked you to stop multi-posting.
Please don't double or triple post. I'm editing this one.

good rila

Momo's Minion
Halo link said:
We just asked you to stop multi-posting.
Please don't double or triple post. I'm editing this one.
I'm sorry ;_; I did not realise you were talking to me