マクネナナ

Teto's Territory
If you are interested in drawing my UTAUS (i have another one that is currently being recorded ,her name is lime) i can give u tokens in exchange! ^^ also if you want,let's become friends :smile:

You decide how many tokens you want,in case i don't have enough we can discuss it through e.e

Anyways,that's all! thanks :smile: this is how he looks right now,designed by a friend.
NkngaQd.png

Last edited:
Reactions: partial
P

partial

I can tell you for sure Utabucks can't be transferred between users. I've tried.

What kind of design are you looking for? It would help the artists on the forum if we had a basic description or direction you wanted to take it.

Reactions: マクネナナ

マクネナナ

Teto's Territory
I can tell you for sure Utabucks can't be transferred between users. I've tried.

What kind of design are you looking for? It would help the artists on the forum if we had a basic description or direction you wanted to take it.
Oh, well a design for one his appends ^^;; and maybe redraw his normal bank art,since its kinda old where can i post it? since the image URL is failing here ;;

Aiha niuu

Momo's Minion
I'll draw him :uhuhu: And for free too if you'd like! I can also do a ref sheet with a fullbody, headshot and chibi.