Open PayPal LF Mature Feminine Voice Provider (Paid Project)

Gehenna

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I am looking for a mature, feminine voice type (ex. Kurumi, from Date A Live)
There's a few requirements I'd like to go over, since I'll be hiring you to voice provide for this character. Please keep in mind this may be a long term project.

- 18 years old or older (No exceptions)
- The voices cannot be pre-existing / Please do not apply if you already have a voicebank with the voice tone. (I'd like to keep this character and voice unique.)
- Understand and able to produce correct Japanese pronunciation
- Communication skills / Good response time (I'd like to have regular communication with this voice provider
- Little to no background noise (Mild reverb is not preferred, but acceptable. A TV / Fan in the background however, is not.)
- Understand how to operate OREMO and follow a pitch guide.

I will be handling the configuration, tuning, artwork etc of the character.
Development may not begin right away, as things are still being set up. You may be required to re-record voice lines or files.

Some details on the voicebank(s)
- They will mostly consist of CVVC Japanese, however if the voice provider is able to produce other languages, those voices may be developed.
- There will be multi-expression voices, such as soft, power and/or whisper tones.
- These voice(s) will be multiple pitch.

Payment can be anywhere between $5 ~ $20 per voicebank, after further discussion and evaluation with the voice provider. This payment is subject to sudden increases in the future, but is not guaranteed. Do not begin recording unless requested, as you may be subject to removal and/or replacement.

If you would like to apply, feel free to either reply here, private message me, or email me (mokautau@gmail.com). If you do email me, please put the title as "LF Voice provider Application".
I will need to know your range (Lowest vs Highest note), an audio file of your demonstration (In your recording environment), and your discord if possible.
It's recommended to sing something in Japanese (You won't be judged on correct lyrics, so don't worry.)
I will state once again, you must be 18 years or older to apply. If you are underaged, you will be immediately rejected.

Thank you!

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Gehenna

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I got some questions and wanted to clear a few things up!

- The voicer must be 18+ because of the themes of the character, I'd be extremely uncomfortable having a minor voice them.

- The "unique voice" is ONLY for this specific voice type. You can voice other UTAUs, as long as they do not have the same voice type you are applying with.

- The payment is low for during development, this is incase if the voice provider decides to leave the project. However, if the voice provider stays through the entire recording process, they will be paid a large lump sum at the end (possibly $100+, things are still being planned out).

If there are anymore questions regarding the project, I'll try my best to answer them! Thank you :smile:

ThousandEyes

Momo's Minion
Hello ! i can do any voice type , from very low , to very high , to opera style to soft young type! here is a exemple of my voice , with my utau

Any voicebank type can be done ! Though , just for saying im french , so if you like to have more a french accent let me know!