Closed OTO [LF] oto.ini for VCV bank | Art in Return

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hiya! I have another bank I need an oto.ini for. Time constraints leave me no room for my UTAUs, but I do want to give them a good send off as it's been a couple years since I used UTAU.

The bank in question is already recorded and is a pretty simple VCV bank. I have no pitches for it either.

In return, and as my end of the trade, I can provide art!
I'd love to do anything from a bust, to a waist/thigh up, to a full body drawing!

Some examples of my art are here:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I'd really love to see examples of banks you've done oto.ini for as well!

I'll let you know if I'm interested! Thank you!

Reactions: Zephyr and Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hiya! I have another bank I need an oto.ini for. Time constraints leave me no room for my UTAU, but I do want to give them a good send off as it's been a couple years since I used UTAU.

The bank in question is already recorded and is a pretty simple VCV bank. I have no pitches for it either.

In return, and as my end of the trade, I can provide art!
I'd love to do anything from a bust, to a waist/thigh up, to a full body drawing!

Some examples of my art are here:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I'd really love to see examples of banks you've done oto.ini for as well!

I'll let you know if I'm interested! Thank you!
Your art is soo pretty!!!

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
I only have one bank I've actually full oto'd recently, so I have no further samples...

If anything, good luck finding someone you'd like to do it---

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I only have one bank I've actually full oto'd recently, so I have no further samples...

If anything, good luck finding someone you'd like to do it---

I'm pretty sure I spoke to you before!
And honestly, I'd be down to do the trade with you :D Shall I pm you the details?