UtaForum Limited DL for Matsudappoiyo + his friends!!!

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Last edit:

Guys, this limited DL event now officially ended. You can't download Matsudappoiyo and his friends any longer. The links don't work anymore.

And an important message for those who now own Poiyo, Poine and Akuta: do NOT redistribution any of this voice banks for anyone. Redistribution of this voicebanks are prohibited in their "terms of use"!!!! (Also, do not make a thread asking DL for their VB files cuz that's against also Poiyo's "terms of use" and UtaForum's rules)

If you missed this event, please check out this thread linked below!
http://utaforum.net/threads/the-vocal-render-hub.9690/

Thank you

====

EDI3:
Like @수연<Suyeon> mention in comment section:

Download from Google Drive link if you have problems with other link...!

EDIT2: I just realised that I've typed one letter wrong in spoiler. I apologise hugely to those who had all ready tried DL it (please don't kick me for this). The typo is now fixed.

EDIT: I wanna warn you guys that you can DL each VB once only!!

Plus, don't type wrong the pass cuz otherwise it'll calculate that as "one download". Plus, do NOT copy paste the pass, it'll see as "wrong pass" if you do that. You MUST type the pass with you keyboard!

Because I didn't know this, I lost my chance to get Poine's Flower Append. Please, don't reply my mistake...!

========

I decided to make this thread cuz I know that many of you guys loves Poiyo and Poine but didn't had a chance to DL them.

So, hello!

Today Matsuda Toki (also known as Matsudappoiyo's voicer) has Tweeted that they are now giving for LIMITED TIME download link for their discontinued voice banks: Matsudappoiyo, Matsudappoine and Akuta.

Link to tweets for proof:
link1
link2

The download links to voice banks will be down at 6 January 2017 clock 18:00 (UTC+09:00, aka. in Japan time)

Here is link to the site (yes, there are almost every VB there of them):
http://lllll17.web.fc2.com/sp.html

Password for Matsudappoiyo/松田っぽいよ: mpyutau
Password for Matsudappoine/松田っぽいね: mpnutau
Password for Akuta/芥: akutau

For Google Drive, you don't need pass

Last edited:

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Write the password exactly how it's written without any extra space before or after. I would also recommend using a chrome-like browser. For some reason, Firefox doesn't work but Vivaldi does.

수연 <Suyeon>

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You might just want to wait a bit. For me, some banks download while others give me a 'sorry, only 1 dl limit' or whatever even when everything is complete.

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Pupuomena
You may have forgotten a letter at the end of two passwords in the spoiler. That could turn into a problem for everyone who's not looking at the passwords on the actual website.

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@Pupuomena
You may have forgotten a letter at the end of two passwords in the spoiler. That could turn into a problem for everyone who's not looking at the passwords on the actual website.
I just realised that typo just now. I apologise OTL

I hope that people don't hate me for this mistake

Reactions: HIRATELIER

수연 <Suyeon>

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For those having issues downloading specific banks, you might just want to wait it out. The server probably runs on a queue and it's very likely that people are downloading on slow connections (for example, my Internet is through my cell provider's hotspot and I'm now capped on 2g speeds). For now, I can't get continuous, continuous weak 2, continuous strong, vague, and sing.

They might be available later in the day when everyone isn't still clamoring for them at once.

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For those having issues downloading specific banks, you might just want to wait it out. The server probably runs on a queue and it's very likely that people are downloading on slow connections (for example, my Internet is through my cell provider's hotspot and I'm now capped on 2g speeds). For now, I can't get continuous, continuous weak 2, continuous strong, vague, and sing.
So, it's not my fault.........????

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
You're a Matsuda-sent angel
Thank youuuu I'm downloading this on New Year~

Reactions: Nohkara

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Yes! I never got a chance to get any of these banks before they were pulled. I'm so happy that they were made available again.(even if it's only temporary)

Reactions: Piia and Nohkara

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I now have all 4 banks of Matsudappoine, all 16 banks of Matsudappoiyo, and both of Akuta Banks!
My Life is complete

Reactions: Nohkara

수연 <Suyeon>

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Technically there's 19 Ppoiyo banks, but I presume that Retake 単独音, Act 3, and Quiet 2 are lost forever now if you couldn't get them on firestorage... @Pupuomena can you message Matsuda Toki and ask about those three vbs in particular? I've tried to get Act 3 (I still have the firestorage link open) to no avail - that's the only vb I'm missing. All 3 banks mentioned have no soundcloud links or download links on their site.

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Technically there's 19 Ppoiyo banks, but I presume that Retake 単独音, Act 3, and Quiet 2 are lost forever now if you couldn't get them on firestorage... @Pupuomena can you message Matsuda Toki and ask about those three vbs in particular? I've tried to get Act 3 (I still have the firestorage link open) to no avail - that's the only vb I'm missing. All 3 banks mentioned have no soundcloud links or download links on their site.
I now sent DM to Toki about those 3 VBs. (Currently waiting for response)
[doublepost=1483268776,1483267472][/doublepost]
Ok he responded and said that because of circumstances, retake単独音 and Act3 aren't distrusted this time.

And about Quiet 2 he said that its file size is too big and it name was from time when it was split up(?), so there's no actually "Quiet 2". (IDK 100% what he mean for that second thing tho)

Reactions: bio

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thank you a lot ! I could have downloaded a ppoine bank so far (act 2) and a pair of ppoiyo (the first "unlabeled" VB you have on his page and an early power voicebank), still a lot to go ~ Though I may end up store them on an external harddrive, or maybe if I DL them directly and then add a copy off them later on my harddrive so I can still have them in case I'd need to use the harddrive I will choose quickly...

And oh... After for quiet 2, maybe it was like a subtle update compared with the previous quiet bank and thus, they felt like it was different enough back in the time but now they feel it's not the same today ? That's the only thing that could come to my mind when I read this answer about why quiet 2 isn't available o_o"'

It's really nice of them considering a lot of people loved their UTAUs (and I remember when they retired, a huge part of the fandom was left in shock) Also, too bad firestorage has so much troubles x_x"' Well, anyway a wise decision to have put up a Google Drive option

Reactions: Nohkara and Piia