UtaForum Limited voicebank downloads for Kohaku Merry (Flowwand, Stilt, Highwire, AerialWire)

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I decided to share this since many may be interested in downloading Merry's limited-time voicebanks but may not hear about them before the deadline crosses over.

Shiogama's description said:
Hello!
I participation UTAU SQUARE! This is UTAU's event!(utausquare.wixsite.com/utau-square)
My circle is A-09 MéTéORE!

I'm going to distribute four Merry'VB there! I write data on a DVD-ROM! And I'm going to sell Leta and Merry's button too!

But You cannot come easily to Japan. So I distribute these VBs for a limited time!12/4 and 12/5! (Japan time zone!)

DL→letamerry.jimdo.com/
movie(niconico)→ www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30132988

1.Flowwand

VB type cute, soft, dark
A3,C4,F4,A4

(This VB is Flowwand! Shiogama – New-merrys-vb-test )

music toku
ust CodyTailor

2.Stilt

VB type talking voice
C4,G#4

music Kenshi Yonedu
ust Soffie101

3.Highwire
VB type Scream (I tightened my throat.)
A3,D4,G4,B4

music Neru
ust 白蛇

4.AerialLyra
VB type Bright whisper
G#3,D#4,G#4

music keeno
ust Nukude

Tuning&Mixing me

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Downloaded AerialLyra and Stilt, needing to re-download Flowwand and Highwire because it failed x_x

Edit : I meant Aerialwire oops

Reactions: HIRATELIER

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I decided to share this since many may be interested in downloading Merry's limited-time voicebanks but may not hear about them before the deadline crosses over.

Oh my goodness thank you so much for sharing this. I personally would have had no idea this was happening until it was too late. And these vbs are too gorgeous to miss. *-*

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I saw this early on twitter and I was like "wont download, I need free space disk on my new PC"....But it is 1TB XDDD I downloaded some...

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
While these voicebanks were distributed for free, they are also going to be sold in UTAU SQUARE so whether or not talking about that you'll copy your download for others is considered discussing about piracy is kinda touchy. Let's leave it at here? Mentioning that you've downloaded them should be fine but saying that you'll upload them for others is pretty touchy.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The creator has essentially said they're in retirement hell a la the Macloid family and I'm crying a little on principle