List of useful flag combinations?

Shine

Teto's Territory
So, I know that flags can be very useful in some moments and pretty dispensable in others, but anyway, here is my point: While downloading a UTAU, sometimes, in the readme, it says which resamplers works best with which flag. Buuut, other UTAUs don't have that information ,and since I'm a beginner, I think it's pretty difficult to find the flag combination for that voicebank, that just doesn't sounds like I want.

I wanted to request to some of you tips on how to make flags combination, which flags works best with different types of voicebanks (strong and clear, soft, muffled, nasal, etc...).

I normally use genderflags with small values in some notes to make them more  consistent and the C100 flag, that for me, makes the voicebank sound more clear.
Buuut, I wanted to know more complex combinations!
What makes a soft bank sound more consistent?
What makes a nasal bank sound more...normal? xD
What makes a strong bank sound less robotic?

These are only hipotetic questions
This a thread for everyone to share their experiences with flags!

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm... For nasal, especially when using fresamp, F0 is a good choice.

And the Y-flag can glitch when using VCV banks.

FastSpeedy

Teto's Territory
Depends on the resampler you are using. TIPS doesn't accept a lot of them, but normally setting F-3 for unstable voices (such as metallic or sharp voices) helps.

When using Resampler, it's good to use the Y flag. It doesn't glitch much with Resampler, and setting it to 0 with soft voices help. You can also use the H flag with the Y, which gives a nice combination.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I usually use Y0H0B0F0L99C on most banks and resamplers unless they have something that says I should use something else. But on fresamp I only use F1, cause everything else sees to mess up.