Looking for a JP CV voice provider (female) (closed)

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
I'm looking for someone with good mic quality (sample would be nice) to voice my new UTAU (plural) Yuki and Yuka. I only need one voicebank because Yuka will be the same voice as Yuki with a higher pitch. These UTAU will be robots ( I mean like metal bodies, gears and all) So if you can kind of sound like a robot that would be great if not don't sweat it.

Now for the payment part....I have no money :bigtears:I can pay some other way. I could use your UTAU in covers or draw (I can only draw on paper :bigtears:) or we can work something out.

I have no idea how to handle wav files and turn them into a full-blown voicebank, but I'll have to try. I hope someone nice can help me by lending me their voice as I hope to bring Yuki and Yuka to life :love:

Please note that Yuki and Yuka will have a semi-private and undistributed voicebank, so if you as the voice provider can use the voicebank, but I ask that you do not distribute it.

Last edited:

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This might be a little too one sided a project if it's purely for private use. The voicer should have the right to use the voicebank(s) they created as they have primary copyright over their own voice and the oto configurator should be allowed to use them as well since they also did half the work required. You can keep it private amongst you three, but the point of a completely private bank is that it's made entirely without a 3rd party. "Semi private without distribution" would be a more accurate way to put this.

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
This might be a little too one sided a project if it's purely for private use. The voicer should have the right to use the voicebank(s) they created as they have primary copyright over their own voice and the oto configurator should be allowed to use them as well since they also did half the work required. You can keep it private amongst you three, but the point of a completely private bank is that it's made entirely without a 3rd party. "Semi private without distribution" would be a more accurate way to put this.
Thank you for the advice. I plan to oto this myself but the voice provider can use Yuki's (Yuka's will be the same but higher pitched) voice bank.

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can provide a voice for you, I've got a Yeti mic. I'd be happy to help, and I can help critique and give advice on your oto.ini too.

Edit: Just saw it's closed! Sorry, good luck.