Looking for a male to maleish voice!

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
Hey :D I just found out, I can't record in a male voice to save my life. SO! I need someone to help me out by recording sounds for him. I'll provide the reclist, and ~you~ provide the voice :D How's it sound? I'll draw you a picture(s), OTO.ini and Alias, etc. You can ask something if you want.
There's only a few requirements I have.
  • Clear Mic
  • He will be considered *my* UTAU, but I'll credit you with the voice on his UTAU wiki page, his readme, my Youtube Channel, his newcomer video, and most/some of the songs I make with him. I say most/some since I may forget to write it ^^; so basically he'll be mine, but have your name all over him. Also, you get to use him at any stage of his production :D So if you want him before I release, you're free to have him!
  • One last thing, is that you post just a little snippet of you saying/singing "aaaaa" or something so I can see how clear your mic is :D
(*Uhhh, in the below pic I doodled of him, he's flipping the bird, be prepared?*
Also, sorry for the pink lines OTL I never finished the doodle, but his main colours are there)
Now! Here's a ref pic of him (His name is Mite, BTW, it's French for Moth):
derp.jpg

And for an example of how I draw, click HD: (fullscreen gives a better view)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TApl5xi9Xk

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
Sorry late reply! But I don't like Sailor Moon, but I don't not like it either. I just REALLY like this gif.

Also, I find it doesn't work for every UTAU (Papil sounds awkward with g+ flags over like 5), plus, I wanted a separate UTAU not just Papil with some flags ^____^