Looking for a singer for some Translyrics?

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
So, I actually made a thread about this a while ago but it seems my singer has either ditched me or been very short on time so here I am making a new thread XD

I made some Translyrics for the song Plane Theory over the summer and Iiiiiii am really not much of a singer but I would love to hear somebody who is sing them because I am quite proud of them. If you're interested, you can submit a sample of your voice through DM or below this post. You must be okay with me posting your cover n my own YouTube Channel though (I would ofc give you proper credit and such). However, you can post it to your own soundcloud as long as I'm credited for the lyrics. I'd make a PV with your persona, and you're now required to mix the song yourself.

Requirements:
  • Must be okay with me posting the cover on my own YouTube (you can post it to your sc)
  • If you post it to Soundcloud, credit me for the Lyrics (and mixing, if I mix it for you)
  • Song must be on time to the original. If it is not, I will have to ask you to start over and noooody wants that.
Other than that, I think everything's good c: here is the cover you should use for reference:

And here are the Lyrics:

Plane Theory English

Having flown to the other side of summer,

Leaving a long vapor trail in my wake

Having thoughts of taking you away from here

... With me

Heading east kept secret

From everyone around us

To find a secret place for just the two

Of us

As it is, we can go

Anywhere just like this

Sometimes it doesn’t hurt to believe it’s really true

With such a view, how could you not?

In the early afternoon at House 05 on 2nd street,

Right now the two of us are together in total happiness.

So why not stay right here with no desire to leave?

Stay at our secret base with me.

With the night time quietly coming,

The constellations in the sky begin to tilt

And then a dark night sky fantasy

Rains down

I tie my shoes secretly away from everybody else

Slipping off into the very quiet night

Back in the day, we really could

Go anywhere we thought of

So what’s he harm of recalling dreams from time to time?

And now I do recall just one...

The wild dream of that lone fish swimming in second place

It sang of love and happiness towards a distant sandy shore

So why not stay with me with no desire to leave?

Stay under the wide sky with me.

On the other side of this flat Earth is where there’s something new

An amazing,brand new sun is rising slowly up above

So now there’s no more need to grow up any longer

Welcome all our dreams

In the early afternoon at House 05 on 2nd street,

Right now the two of us are together in total happiness.

So why not stay right here with no desire to leave?

Stay at our secret base with me.

We can negotiate some sort of trade after I choose a singer c:​

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
They likely just want to hear an actual human singer/don't want to do all the work of converting/making an English UST from scratch (VCCV is admittedly a PITA, ARPASING conversion for USTs isn't finalized, and a particular desired voice might not be available in native English).

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
^^^^^^

Going through the work of making a VCCV english ust is a huge pain in the ass plus, with a real person there is a nicer quality about it

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
They likely just want to hear an actual human singer/don't want to do all the work of converting/making an English UST from scratch (VCCV is admittedly a PITA, ARPASING conversion for USTs isn't finalized, and a particular desired voice might not be available in native English).

Even if this is what the OP wanted to say, it still bothers me to see you putting words in peoples' mouths again.

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd be able to do it but I'd need to learn the song also I don't have the best mic so idk if you'd be ok with that

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
most of the samples I have of me singing have actually been recorded with the smule sing app on my phone actually but I can also do some samples with mic but for now here's what I have http://www.smule.com/recording/amy-lee-evanescence-dream-too-much/32158912_724695465 also all of the stuff I have on smule is raw beacuse the app doesn't allow for mixing and I have no idea how to do it anyway
[doublepost=1477615741,1477613732][/doublepost]http://www.4shared.com/music/CQPfBvYKce/Lost_Ones_Weeping.html here something I tried with my mic, I also have a headset mic I can try that might be better quality.

Truly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
most of the samples I have of me singing have actually been recorded with the smule sing app on my phone actually but I can also do some samples with mic but for now here's what I have http://www.smule.com/recording/amy-lee-evanescence-dream-too-much/32158912_724695465 also all of the stuff I have on smule is raw beacuse the app doesn't allow for mixing and I have no idea how to do it anyway
[doublepost=1477615741,1477613732][/doublepost]http://www.4shared.com/music/CQPfBvYKce/Lost_Ones_Weeping.html here something I tried with my mic, I also have a headset mic I can try that might be better quality.
For the record, your 4shared link brought me to a page with a bunch of pop-ups and tried to get me to install malware.

You might consider an alternative upload site, like soundcloud or clyp for audio, or just plain dropbox or google drive for other files.

Truly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I want to do a crazy thing! Wh do not trasnforme an English-original UTAU song into Japanese?
sure, if you speak japanese and can translate in that direction. (the main problem with that is that the weebs here often can't, eh?)

• Song must be on time to the original. If it is not, I will have to ask you to start over and noooody wants that.

have you got an instrumental to this?

also, what skill've you got to offer in case of a trade somewhere?

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For the record, your 4shared link brought me to a page with a bunch of pop-ups and tried to get me to install malware.

You might consider an alternative upload site, like soundcloud or clyp for audio, or just plain dropbox or google drive for other files.
Really? I've never had a problem with the site before.

Truly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
yeah, it was weird. the file started playing, then about 30 seconds or so in, it told me my flashplayer needed to be updated, then redirected me to another page and started popping up things like "hey install this?" or "hey don't click away from this page!" or "hey call this number to fix your computer?"

though adblockplus has been a bit shaky-whaky recently, so idk.

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yeah, it was weird. the file started playing, then about 30 seconds or so in, it told me my flashplayer needed to be updated, then redirected me to another page and started popping up things like "hey install this?" or "hey don't click away from this page!" or "hey call this number to fix your computer?"

though adblockplus has been a bit shaky-whaky recently, so idk.
It works perfectly fine on my computer that's weird

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes, Truly! It was so also with me when downloadingE :sad:
[doublepost=1477920713][/doublepost]When downloading files!

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry that I haven't been on lately, but I have DM'd the singer I've chosen so please, no more responses on this thread c:

Reactions: Truly