Looking for a voicer for alexi! (OPEN)

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to start by saying that this character holds a special place in my heart, and I would really hope to get some help here.

okay, so I need a voicer for my sona alexi, I've used my voice but now it's been taken over by violetta, so she has no voice at all.

Alexi:
alexi_bust_by_wretchedkalamity-d8uktir.png

I am willing to pay in MULTIPLE cv otos, covers and all my utabucks. (if you want a crappy mmd model too, i'm able to do that, but their not that good)

It would like it to be cvvc, using this reclist. (made by tsukine)

http://sta.sh/015atfcxcb5l
I would like her voice to be sweet, single pitch and innocent sounding.

Please send me a sample of your R's, and tell me what kind of mic you own please.

thanks. I would really love to be able to bring her to life in utau QUQ

EDIT: Found a voicer, http://utaforum.net/members/nicole.2229/
this thread is no longer "open"

Last edited:

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
sure, though my voice sounds a bit low here, I can always make my voice sound higher.

I think your mic sounds fine tbh, I personally think you would be great for her! A high soft voice is all I need, shall we talk trade? as said above, I have a lot that I can give (I hope it's enough)

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
I think your mic sounds fine tbh, I personally think you would be great for her! A high soft voice is all I need, shall we talk trade? as said above, I have a lot that I can give (I hope it's enough)
great! I'll try my best to get her done as soon as possible! The only thing I could ever need is UtaBucks//that's all I need to be satisfied.

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
great! I'll try my best to get her done as soon as possible! The only thing I could ever need is UtaBucks//that's all I need to be satisfied.
sending over all my bucks right now! I can't wait to hear her complete bank QUQ

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
All 100 of my utabucks have been converted to a token, sending over it right now, you sure you don't want anything else? Q-Q

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
Oddly, I'm already finished. If I did anything wrong. please tell me and I'll fix it right away!
I'll PM you the files.