Looking for a voicer for my new Utau!~

Blitzajix492

Teto's Territory
Yes hello I've made a new Utauloid/scaly that's a lizard named Tokage and I'm looking for a voicer for him!

I'm willing to pay with Paypal and stuff if any of you are willing, would prefer VCV and maybe a possible English VB too!~ Also looking for young-ish and powerful voicebanks. :3

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I probably couldn’t voice him because I’m a female soprano but I know a few guys that might be able to. Also for some reason just looking at the picture of him I can imagine exactly how his voice should sound.
Edit: One of male friends is interested. Do you have a Discord? That would probably be the best way to contact him. He doesn’t have a Utaform account.

Last edited:

Blitzajix492

Teto's Territory
I probably couldn’t voice him because I’m a female soprano but I know a few guys that might be able to. Also for some reason just looking at the picture of him I can imagine exactly how his voice should sound.
Edit: One of male friends is interested. Do you have a Discord? That would probably be the best way to contact him. He doesn’t have a Utaform account.

Yeah I do have a Discord account, it's DeejayX#6557 and hey it's okay if you can't voice him. ^^ I understand haha!

tetodash

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
No thankyou for helping me out getting in contact with him! It's a bit hard for me to find a voice provider too..
Oh if you ever need any other voice providers let me know. I have a lot of friends that enjoy Vocaloid/Utau and sing.

marshmink

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
is this still open? bc im extremely interested, my discord is: codyfbi#7484
i've added you

Blitzajix492

Teto's Territory
Welp, looks like I might still be open for a voicer for my Voicebank still... Important thing, please be over 18 because Paypal doesn't like minors.