Open Looking for an English voicebank for cover

dead_byte

Momo's Minion
I am trying to make an English version of a recently released song. I already have the .ust and lyrics made, but none of the English vocals I currently own are getting me a sound from it that I particularly enjoy. So, I'm looking for suggestions. It doesn't have to be your own UTAU ( though it can be ), just one with a public release or that I can otherwise gain access to.

I am looking for a light, strong voice, preferably with at least two pitch layers. It can be masculine, feminine, or anything in-between, but more feminine-oriented voices would likely sound best. Most importantly, they need to be able to do higher notes well, most of the English voicebanks I have either don't handle really high notes that well without a lot of tuning, or are overwhelmingly powerful on higher notes for the song I'm doing; something more akin to a "strong" or a strong "straight" voice rather than something as powerful as a "kire" or "shouting" voicebank would be ideal. They can be VCCV, Arpasing, Delta, or even something unique, however this song is pretty fast and can be difficult for more fragmented voicebanks, so regardless of the system, a voicebank that at the very least has diphthongs included would be much more ideal than those that do not.

I realize that may be a bit of a high bar; I'm willing to be rather lenient on some of these, so it's fine if they don't suit all of these qualities, so if any suggestions come to mind, let me know!

Reactions: ScarlettLetter

ScarlettLetter

Teto's Territory
After thinking for a bit, I think KYE's Arpasing Voicebank would be close to what you're looking for!
Here's a cover of -ERROR his voice provider made.
He's another one of Accidentally in Love, which is a less powerful song.
And here's his download page.
I wish more people used him. He's so human and so powerful.

dead_byte

Momo's Minion
After thinking for a bit, I think KYE's Arpasing Voicebank would be close to what you're looking for!
Here's a cover of -ERROR his voice provider made.
He's another one of Accidentally in Love, which is a less powerful song.
And here's his download page.
I wish more people used him. He's so human and so powerful.
Yeah, I have him, but he's one of the before mentioned really powerful banks, and like a lot of ARPAsing voicebanks using the earlier reclists, he's missing a lot of important sounds which makes using him for this really difficult. Like I said, I'm not really looking for a really powerful voicebank so much as one moderately strong and able to handle higher notes.

ScarlettLetter

Teto's Territory
Yeah, I have him, but he's one of the before mentioned really powerful banks, and like a lot of ARPAsing voicebanks using the earlier reclists, he's missing a lot of important sounds which makes using him for this really difficult. Like I said, I'm not really looking for a really powerful voicebank so much as one moderately strong and able to handle higher notes.
Oh, that's a shame!
After him I can only think of two different female voices. Alyx & Camila Melodia

Alyx is really clear but I'm not sure which kind of Voicebank she is, since I haven't used her. I believe is VCCV but I'm not sure.
Here's a cover of Rotary Dial and here's her Voicebank Download

I loved Camila Melodia since I was a kid, and she's (supossedly) capable of singing in english, although the voicebank is around 10 years old so it might be a bit difficult to use or choppy by today's standard. Not to mention the reclist the Voice Provider used is a bit weird.
Here's an english cover of Toeto and her download page.
She only has one pitch though.

I hope you find a good voicebank soon!

dead_byte

Momo's Minion
Oh, that's a shame!
After him I can only think of two different female voices. Alyx & Camila Melodia

Alyx is really clear but I'm not sure which kind of Voicebank she is, since I haven't used her. I believe is VCCV but I'm not sure.
Here's a cover of Rotary Dial and here's her Voicebank Download

I loved Camila Melodia since I was a kid, and she's (supossedly) capable of singing in english, although the voicebank is around 10 years old so it might be a bit difficult to use or choppy by today's standard. Not to mention the reclist the Voice Provider used is a bit weird.
Here's an english cover of Toeto and her download page.
She only has one pitch though.

I hope you find a good voicebank soon!
Alyx is a new name to me. I'll check her out!
I've heard of Camila, though I've always known her as an older voicebank, so I've never really checked her out much. I'll take a look at her though.