Looking for an OTOer for a CVC Arabic bank with examples! (CLOSED)

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Hi! My name is Dionysus Frost and I'm the creator and voicer of Lance Lazor. I have for a while now had a mostly finished CVC Arabic bank missing only an oto. I can give examples of other Arabic banks using the same reclist and I can also provide extra sounds or re-records if needed! I can pay and I had two different people lined up to do the bank but one left do to some line pronunciation which I'm willing to redo and the other just dipped after I commissioned them via kofi.

The bank is monotone and follows this reclist:

If the bank seems doable I have a download for the bank privately (it can be used commercially with no fee) via here (the password is puppy) [link to download him] I alternatively have a mediafire download link but itch.io is safer than any file sharing site. So theirs that and a rar via itch.io.

It is a lgbt utauloid (he's genderfluid) and he can also be used commercially so just make sure that's fine with you before you message me. Thanks so much I'll be in touch, -Dionysus Frost

dead_byte

Momo's Minion
I recently opened up commissions myself, and am currently open to begin with a commission asap. If you’re interested, send me a message, and I’m willing to get a quote ready.

You can find terms and conditions of my commissions here:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Alright everyone thanks for posting! I found someone to do the bank! I'm all good! This thread is now closed! -Dionysus Frost