Looking for any and all CVVC voicebanks!

P

partial

I'm wanting CVVC banks, whether from Japan or elsewhere! I've already downloaded every available CVVC bank I could find from this site, but I know there has to be more.

Does anyone know of other CVVCs lurking in the shadows?

Reactions: kanomwan
P

partial

/shameless self promotion

I have a 9 pitch CVVC JP VB

"Is now FREE"

Was.....this voicebank for sale as a download or physical version?
And if so, for how much and where?

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Alla mine, bro!
Kamui
Karasu
Kein (I don't suggest this one, it's old)
Albert

Also, I have 4 more planned, I can tell you when they're released if you like. (It might be a while)

kthxsayonara

All Might is my Husband
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Is now FREE"

Was.....this voicebank for sale as a download or physical version?
And if so, for how much and where?

Yeah I originally had it for sale for like $2 on my old website which no longer exists, but I changed it over to free before anyone bought it as I felt like I shouldn't charge for it, so now its free to use and get :smile:

P

partial

Yeah I originally had it for sale for like $2 on my old website which no longer exists, but I changed it over to free before anyone bought it as I felt like I shouldn't charge for it, so now its free to use and get :smile:
I get paid later this week and would like to donate if possible.

kthxsayonara

All Might is my Husband
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I get paid later this week and would like to donate if possible.
You don't have to if you can't, I'd prefer you test the voicebank first and then donate if you feel the voicebank is worth it!
I don't want you to donate, use the vb and then feel cheated okie!
Give it a week and then you can donate if you still want to, I have a link on my profile to donate! :smile:

P

partial

You don't have to if you can't, I'd prefer you test the voicebank first and then donate if you feel the voicebank is worth it!
I don't want you to donate, use the vb and then feel cheated okie!
Give it a week and then you can donate if you still want to, I have a link on my profile to donate! :smile:
I think if the bank was meant to be paid for initially, I should do that.

But alright. I'll test the vb first. But I'm sure it won't disappoint.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
:3 When I release my utau you'll be one of the first to hear about it ^^

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Well you know there's one you're using the first...

P

partial

:D It's an honor you oto it
I highly, highly prefer CVVC to VCV. It's much easier to record - about the same to oto. I think it's a much less intimidating method for recording smooth voicebanks, and leaves a lot less room for awkward transitions. So it makes me glad to see CVVC stuff goin' on.

Reactions: Arissa

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Ever since I started using CVVC, I think it's better too. E.g. while I love Ritsu Kire (It's my favourite voicebank alongside Meiji) I actually prefer using Mabayu and Uruha, due to them being CVVC. I think they're CVVC because Canon realised CVVC is better too haha.

P

partial

Ever since I started using CVVC, I think it's better too. E.g. while I love Ritsu Kire (It's my favourite voicebank alongside Meiji) I actually prefer using Mabayu and Uruha, due to them being CVVC. I think they're CVVC because Canon realised CVVC is better too haha.
I am the exact same. I also prefer Mabayu and Uruha because they're CVVC! I have a lot of banks I could share!

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
A fact that also makes CVVC better to use is that you can make way better engrish, thanks to the VC sounds hehe.
But still, I love no vb more than Ritsu Kire XD The C5 Pitch is bomb.

Reactions: partial
P

partial

A fact that also makes CVVC better to use is that you can make way better engrish, thanks to the VC sounds hehe.
But still, I love no vb more than Ritsu Kire XD The C5 Pitch is bomb.
kire sucks
I actually sorta just wanna oto all the vcv stuff as cvvc tbh

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
You could try...well, if it wouldn't violate the Terms of Use. Kire CVVC would be awesome...
Or Meiji CVVC...I STILL WANT MY MEIJI ENGLISH HIAHGOGLJ IT WAS ANNOUNCED 2 YEARS AGO WHAT THE HELL I ANNOUNCED MY ENGLISH LAST WEEK AND ITS FULLY RECORDED