LOOKING FOR FEMALE UTAUS (CV)

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
does anyone have cv utaus that i can use to cover "Love novels" from llsif with? I'm making my first ust!

The song is here:

EDIT: I'm ONLY looking for two mature voices. Thankyou!

Last edited:

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE LIVE my utu

http://www.mediafire.com/download/135dedbbrvyzgn3/Trilli+v.2.zip

She's technically CVVC but she's fully functional as CV so you could just use her CV samples.

(er, and voice sample: )

her voice isn't mature enough for this project but i'll definately use her for my other usts >:3

pronunciation is a little off so it's kinda difficult ;_;

Last edited:

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
If you know how to install plugins I can solve your problem.
Or if you don't I can convert usts to hiragana for you

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
If you know how to install plugins I can solve your problem.
Or if you don't I can convert usts to hiragana for you
I KNOW HOW but i can never find the right dl for romaji>hirigana dsgsdg pls...help
[doublepost=1465505923][/doublepost]
This might be late, but... link
i wont use her for this but im gonna be making more llsif usts >:3 so!!!

Reactions: HulderBulder

Cine

Defender of Defoko
I KNOW HOW but i can never find the right dl for romaji>hirigana dsgsdg pls...help
[doublepost=1465505923][/doublepost]
I use iroiro to convert ust aliases. Specifically iroiro2 because while iroiro 1 has an english patch, it dosen't have romaji><hiragana or x-sampa converters.

You can download and place iroiro in your plugins like usual.
The option when you open the plugin (which is called 「僕の考えた最強のry Ver2.0」 in your menu) is ローマ字>ひらがな. This will open an easy to figure out grid of the original text and what it's replacing (which you can edit) then press 実行 on both windows to apply.

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I use iroiro to convert ust aliases. Specifically iroiro2 because while iroiro 1 has an english patch, it dosen't have romaji><hiragana or x-sampa converters.

You can download and place iroiro in your plugins like usual.
The option when you open the plugin (which is called 「僕の考えた最強のry Ver2.0」 in your menu) is ローマ字>ひらがな. This will open an easy to figure out grid of the original text and what it's replacing (which you can edit) then press 実行 on both windows to apply.
BLESSSSSSSS!!!!!! tysm...........

Fawningover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Darn im a little late; I suppose you're not looking for anymore CV banks huh,,, , ; ^;

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
her voice isn't mature enough for this project but i'll definately use her for my other usts >:3

pronunciation is a little off so it's kinda difficult ;_;

off you say? care to explain? I mean she rolls her r's yes, but other than that, what's off?

Cine

Defender of Defoko
off you say? care to explain? I mean she rolls her r's yes, but other than that, what's off?

It's a very minor pronunciation issue that can make utau sound weird sometimes. Japanese R's sound like 50% soft R 40% L and 10% Dh, they are not rolled like Spanish Rs. Your Ts and other voiced consonants are too hard for Japanese (For example Ks and Gs are sounded in the back of the throat, not in the pallet like English ones).