Closed Art Mixing Looking for mixing, offering art and/or tuning

ScarlettLetter

Teto's Territory
Hi! I'm terrible at mixing but you know what I'm really good at? That's right; complaining about mixing.

I'm also a professional artist. I'll happily do art for your cover and I can draw/design your UTAU as well.

My profile pic was drawn by me (That's my own UTAU actually) and you can see more samples of my artwork in my deviantArt.

Here's a sample of my tuning and lack of mixing skills

Last edited:

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Let me grab an example of my mixing and i'd be happy to try and do something for you!! It may not be what you're looking for but i'll try my best <3

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm excited to check your mixing out!
ALRIGHTY HIII SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!
So here's an example of my mixing! I quickly had to whip it up earlier, since any other examples were for a little horror project i was working on and that doesn't fit well here (plus it could be slightly triggering ^^') , so forgive me if the vocals sound rushed and not as polished <3

ScarlettLetter

Teto's Territory
ALRIGHTY HIII SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!
So here's an example of my mixing! I quickly had to whip it up earlier, since any other examples were for a little horror project i was working on and that doesn't fit well here (plus it could be slightly triggering ^^') , so forgive me if the vocals sound rushed and not as polished <3
I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY TOO!! I like it soo much <3 <3 Where can I send you my audio files?? And what kind of art would you like??

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY TOO!! I like it soo much <3 <3 Where can I send you my audio files?? And what kind of art would you like??
i can give you my email if that works!! also omg idk i forgot that it was a trade ngl- what kind are you offering?

ScarlettLetter

Teto's Territory
i can give you my email if that works!! also omg idk i forgot that it was a trade ngl- what kind are you offering?
Haha no problem! I'm either offering art or tuning! I have Vocaloid, UTAU/Open UTAU and SynthV
I'd like to offer MIDIing but my ears still need training lololol
Also your email would be nice!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Haha no problem! I'm either offering art or tuning! I have Vocaloid, UTAU/Open UTAU and SynthV
I'd like to offer MIDIing but my ears still need training lololol
Also your email would be nice!
coolcool, can i dm you?
I only have UTAU and SynthV. Currently not sure about my SynthV stuff (still working out the software and whatnot, honestly id kill for a good solid tuning tut for synthv), but i'm pretty decent at tuning with UTAU so no help is needed there!
Honestly i always get really excited when people draw my ocs/utau so maybe if it isn't too much trouble you could draw something like that? you don't even have to line and color it- (i know that takes a lot of time, just the icon for my UTAU took 3 hours with no background and lazy shading), i do mixing for fun so i'm really not asking for much! just a simple doodle page or something would absolutely make my day haha

ScarlettLetter

Teto's Territory
coolcool, can i dm you?
I only have UTAU and SynthV. Currently not sure about my SynthV stuff (still working out the software and whatnot, honestly id kill for a good solid tuning tut for synthv), but i'm pretty decent at tuning with UTAU so no help is needed there!
Honestly i always get really excited when people draw my ocs/utau so maybe if it isn't too much trouble you could draw something like that? you don't even have to line and color it- (i know that takes a lot of time, just the icon for my UTAU took 3 hours with no background and lazy shading), i do mixing for fun so i'm really not asking for much! just a simple doodle page or something would absolutely make my day haha
That sounds great! Please DM me your email and references of your UTAU!

Reactions: cloudyyskie