Looking for someone to oto NSFW voicebank

Yomi

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm new here. Well I just got a ero voicebank recorded (it was inspired by Acme Iku) I don't know if I'm allowed to ask it here, but anyways.. I don't know how to oto the voicebank or at least make it sound good :/ Anyone with experience would be a great help! Please DM me if it's possible. 18+ only pls and thank you ~ ^-^ ! Also I know it probably won't sound good singing but it was a project just for fun :D

Reactions: Cyberbison

Yomi

Momo's Minion
oh no
at least its acme iku inspired
Post automatically merged:

cv.vcv.cvvc.cv-vc.c-vc,vccv what is it
Ya xd it's weird but I kinda like how she sounds in songs (kinda distorted) When I am bored and have recording software... Yeh this what happens xD

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Best of luck with finding other offers. Sexual content shouldn't be sent to minors.

Reactions: Yomi

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yo. I'm a 23 year old gay guy (idk if knowing that makes you feel any easier). I can help you for free. My work is busy as heck but I'll help you if I can //Meaning I might not be ready otoing it tomorrow or in two or three days, I've got a lot of deadlines and return dates coming up, but I'd love to help you!

I've worked with ROMAJI 'til this point, but I'm up for copy-pasting some Japanese and learning some hiraganas on the way, haha!

Send me a DM if you like! I'd rather do it myself than have you send odd sounding audio to minors. AND also I'm interested in hearing what the VB might sound like haha!

Reactions: Kiyoteru and Yomi

Yomi

Momo's Minion
Yo. I'm a 23 year old gay guy (idk if knowing that makes you feel any easier). I can help you for free. My work is busy as heck but I'll help you if I can //Meaning I might not be ready otoing it tomorrow or in two or three days, I've got a lot of deadlines and return dates coming up, but I'd love to help you!

I've worked with ROMAJI 'til this point, but I'm up for copy-pasting some Japanese and learning some hiraganas on the way, haha!

Send me a DM if you like! I'd rather do it myself than have you send odd sounding audio to minors. AND also I'm interested in hearing what the VB might sound like haha!
Oki thank you so much! :D Yes this saves me a lot of trouble ^-^ !!

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
definitely! I've worked like an animal (no rules, no tutorials) for now and I'd love to learn some PROPER otoing, haha! :smile: Let's DM!

• Love
Reactions: Yomi