Inactive Free Looking for someone who can do digital full body colored art for my OC?

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I would just like one person to do a digital full body color portrait of my OC. I only want one portrait, I don't really need several from different angles and stuff. I would prefer something that's kinda colored like the iXima art style? Uhhhh I guess if you're up to this comment or something and i'll contact you and send ref of my UTAULOID OC.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'll do it! Although I don't know if I'll be able to color it like that artist... OI can show you samples of my art if you'd like!

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'll do it! Although I don't know if I'll be able to color it like that artist... OI can show you samples of my art if you'd like!
sure of course! i'd love to see your arts ^.^

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Also I saw ur Utau but it had almost the exact same outfit and design as your entry for Starloid's design contest, so I'm confused

P

partial

what??? i can?? but what does that have to do with my oc??
They're most likely asking if you can create a UST for them in return for their artwork.

I'd be interested in doing fanart of your UTAU if you want to show me the design.

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
They're most likely asking if you can create a UST for them in return for their artwork.

I'd be interested in doing fanart of your UTAU if you want to show me the design.

oh ok thanks for letting me know lol I'm stupid bc i just decided to read it out of context lol
[doublepost=1497240351][/doublepost]
Can you make USTs? (Like from midis or from scratch?)
sorry i was rude earlier i read your comment out of context and thought u commented on the wrong thread or something I'm sorry I'm so bad my meds have messed me up
i haven't updated this thread in a while n I'm about to close it
i would make a UST but I'm not good at it and i use UTAU synth which is super glitchy on my mac and idk if i would be able to save i bc my mac for some reason can't save stuff
[doublepost=1497240803][/doublepost]o
Also I saw ur Utau but it had almost the exact same outfit and design as your entry for Starloid's design contest, so I'm confused
ohhh god I'm so sorry
I sent you a message thing telling you that you didn't need to do it anymore since i decided to scrap the current design and redesign my oc but then right after that or something the website shut down temporarily and it deleted a lot of things and i just figured this out now because i didn't realize it never sent i thought it was bc you were inactive im sorry
then i decided to reuse it in a contest so
why am i always doing stupid things kms i prob accidentally seemed rude fml

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
oh ok thanks for letting me know lol I'm stupid bc i just decided to read it out of context lol
sorry i was rude earlier i read your comment out of context and thought u commented on the wrong thread or something I'm sorry I'm so bad my meds have messed me up
i would make a UST but I'm not good at it and i use UTAU synth which is super glitchy on my mac and idk if i would be able to save i bc my mac for some reason can't save stuff

ohhh god I'm so sorry
I sent you a message thing telling you that you didn't need to do it anymore since i decided to scrap the current design and redesign my oc but then right after that or something the website shut down temporarily and it deleted a lot of things and i just figured this out now because i didn't realize it never sent i thought it was bc you were inactive im sorry
Ahh, it's fine, really, honestly don't even worry about it!!! ;^^

PeriodicalUtau

Retired User
Retired User

ohhh god I'm so sorry
nonono! Sorry it was my fault I wasn't specifying! If you want to have your UTAU redesigned I'll see what Tree and I can come up with, I was asking about the UST stuff because I really need a UST for Dive to Blue by SANYO hehe. (If you'll send me the current design and what you don't like about it I'll see what I can do! )

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
nonono! Sorry it was my fault I wasn't specifying! If you want to have your UTAU redesigned I'll see what Tree and I can come up with, I was asking about the UST stuff because I really need a UST for Dive to Blue by SANYO hehe. (If you'll send me the current design and what you don't like about it I'll see what I can do! )

awe thanks! maybe i will lol when i decide to stop being so picky ahaha yikes @ myself
good luck on finding a UST! i'm sure someone here is willing to make a nicer trade for it or maybe even do it for free ^.^

Reactions: PeriodicalUtau

PeriodicalUtau

Retired User
Retired User
awe thanks! maybe i will lol when i decide to stop being so picky ahaha yikes @ myself
good luck on finding a UST! i'm sure someone here is willing to make a nicer trade for it or maybe even do it for free ^.^
If you still want a re-design I'll do it for free lol