Open PayPal Looking for UTAU voicers and voicebanks! Name your price!

Space Project

Teto's Territory
Hi! I'm looking for an UTAU voicebank of literally any type. Masculine, feminine, androgynous, strong, soft, high, low, already with an oto, without an oto, anything goes. Masculine voices are actually preferred as I have more feminine voices than masculine ones already, but I'm still willing to look at feminine ones too.

I'm accepting offers for CV or VCV Japanese and VCCV English voices. I'll take any that's already recorded, and I'll take any that has to be recorded first.

Name your price and I'll let you know if I'd like to take it up.

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! You can use any of my voicebanks for free ^^; As I don't have a bank account or any way to pay for things online or accept money online. However, I can send you all VBs I've created if you're okay with it! I'd just love anyone to use them, as I don't have Utau myself so I can't use them in songs TT^TT

Reactions: Space Project

Space Project

Teto's Territory
Hi! You can use any of my voicebanks for free ^^; As I don't have a bank account or any way to pay for things online or accept money online. However, I can send you all VBs I've created if you're okay with it! I'd just love anyone to use them, as I don't have Utau myself so I can't use them in songs TT^TT
Omg I would love to! O: Feel free to PM me with download links.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Please be sure that you're alright with selling ownership of the voicebanks! If I understand correctly, OP is looking to purchase voicebanks in order to become the manager of them.

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have unused Masculine CV VB (partly otoed) and one feminine CV vb (partly otoed). If you would like to buy them, I could sell them for a bulk price of 45€ (includes paypal fee)? You'd get the whole ownership of them ˆˆ

Space Project

Teto's Territory
Please be sure that you're alright with selling ownership of the voicebanks! If I understand correctly, OP is looking to purchase voicebanks in order to become the manager of them.
Ah yes I was thinking about that earlier and forgot to bring that up, thanks!

I have unused Masculine CV VB (partly otoed) and one feminine CV vb (partly otoed). If you would like to buy them, I could sell them for a bulk price of 45€ (includes paypal fee)? You'd get the whole ownership of them ˆˆ
Could you show me some samples of these voices? I'd like to make sure if the quality is good. :creepy:

Reactions: jasmin00

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Since you’re looking for having rights to manage someone’s voicebank, do you have any interests to use the voicebank in commercial/monetizing usage of any degree (e.g. selling original songs using said voicebank) or is this completely personal/non-commercial/hobby usage ONLY?

Lovely peaches chan

Teto's Territory
Yes you can have him. He has become a hastle but let me notify an OTO-er that oto-ed his VCV beta voicebank. His vcv is much better and may I ask, who is OP?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OP is an abbreviation for "original poster", or the person who created the thread and made the first post. In this thread, OP is @Space Project .

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
If you want you can totally use my UTAU's bank! I'm fine with just about everyone using them! In any way except politically. It's a free bank I just love it when people use them. :smile: Here's her link if your curious! She does have a femine voice but it can be done lower because she's an alto! Future banks of theirs will sound more masculine.
It's a CV Japanese bank!
(edit she's oto'd!)

I'd love to record something new for you! If you're still looking for voicebanks to manage ownership of, my prices go as such for voicing a bank.

Monopitch Japanese is 5 USD, but if you would want multipitch, it is +1 USD per pitch.
Monopitch English is 10 USD, since it tends to be more time consuming to record. Extra pitches here are also +1 USD.
Other languages will be negotiated if needed.

Here's samples of banks I've already voiced that I manage.