Looking to interview a producer

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For my video final project im doing a vocaloid documentary type thing. I'd like to interview a producer over skype (if my computer cooperates). video or audio is fine if you are not comfortable showing your face. Just a few quick questions for a small segment I'd like to do.

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
By producer, do you mean someone who does originals or anyone who makes vocaloid/utau stuff in general

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You might want to ask Vocaloid Otaku members if you're looking for vocaloid producers in particular. The pickings here are slim, comparatively speaking.

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm willing to be interviewed. My producer name is DystoP and I use UTAU/Vocaloid/AE/Chipspeech. My skype username is adlez27.

AtlasSynth

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
By producer, do you mean someone who does originals or anyone who makes vocaloid/utau stuff in general
originals
[doublepost=1480616294][/doublepost]
You might want to ask Vocaloid Otaku members if you're looking for vocaloid producers in particular. The pickings here are slim, comparatively speaking.
oh god no. i love myself too much xD if i cant find a volunteer here ill just try twitter

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I once wrote a paper for college where I interviewed a vocutau producer.

UF has like no producers for the most part. Your best bet would be to pick out a small one that's still kind of established and just ask them.

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to be interviewed!!!! Aahh!
My Skype is melodiitea, my name is 3melo5u
I go by Melobunii-P, and use VOCALOID Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku ENG V4x