Looking to purchase physical versions of UTAU banks

P

partial

I enjoy collecting things, whether it be Vocaloid or UTAU. I have all the Vocaloid banks I will ever use (read: len) and now I am looking to purchase physical editions of UTAU voices.

I already have 4 from Lady Ogien, and they would be Kasai, Axis, Atlas, and Apollo.

I think physical editions are really neat to have and I will always remember these voicebanks. They're cool to collect, I guess.

Does anyone know of more commercial UTAU with physical versions available?

Reactions: Zoku and HoneyPai

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I plan on selling a physical box copy of the UTAU I'm going to create in the future, so I'll be sure to tell you about that whenever I make it. I also know that TsukiHikari816 is going to sell a boxed version of her UTAU whenever it is complete. Other than that, I only know of LadyOgien's UTAU's (the ones you own) and the boxes she has created for others. Sorry!

P

partial

I plan on selling a physical box copy of the UTAU I'm going to create in the future, so I'll be sure to tell you about that whenever I make it. I also know that TsukiHikari816 is going to sell a boxed version of her UTAU whenever it is complete. Other than that, I only know of LadyOgien's UTAU's (the ones you own) and the boxes she has created for others. Sorry!
I'm interested in these two UTAU banks.

I should note I'm most interested in an English-capable male but I'll really take anything, honestly. English definitely interests me, so if either of you are planning on selling English banks I'd be more than happy to get my hands on them.

P

partial

i have a physical version of uotan
Thanks for replying!

I will be paid again not this Thursday but next Thursday, and I will purchase uotan then. What gender ((if any)) and what languages it uotan capable of? What format is the vb?

Mrs.Peach

Married Sugar Mama
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
The OLD physical has JP VCV, CV and Soft CV +art, Uotan is single pitch female from 2011 that's has an epic range.

P

partial

The OLD physical has JP VCV, CV and Soft CV +art, Uotan is single pitch female from 2011 that's has an epic range.

Old physical? Will there be a new one, and if there is will I be able to purchase both?

Sounds amazing, btw!

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm interested in these two UTAU banks.

I should note I'm most interested in an English-capable male but I'll really take anything, honestly. English definitely interests me, so if either of you are planning on selling English banks I'd be more than happy to get my hands on them.

Actually he is going to be a multilingual teenage male vocal. (Based on my normal voice basically.) If you're interested, please follow this thread: http://utaforum.net/threads/hu01.11507/

Although recording hasn't started, I will be getting the microphone (Rode NT1) by the end of this month. c:

Reactions: partial
P

partial

I will be releasing a physical version of Merisdae when she is completed! I do not have a specific date on when that will be, but considering the size of her voicebank (100 sub-banks) (4 languages, 5 appends per language, 5 pitches per append) it might be a while. I do have a storenvy where she will be sold though!
http://tsukihikari816.storenvy.com

http://tsukihikari816.wix.com/tsukihikari816
Hello! I've checked out your links and Merisdae looks really cool to have. I was wondering what the differences between Merisdae ACT4 boxset and Merisdae ACT 4 Physical copy are?

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I've checked out your links and Merisdae looks really cool to have. I was wondering what the differences between Merisdae ACT4 boxset and Merisdae ACT 4 Physical copy are?
The difference between those is that the box set comes with both the voicebank on a CD and the commercial licence, and hopefully a few small goodies. The physical copy however, is just the CD with the voicebank installer. Hopefully that makes sense ^^

SynthJ

Your average guy
Defender of Defoko
Pretty late to this thread XD But my UTAU are commercial with physical copies coming soon. The Japanese bank for Jack (My voice)- which is released early July - will be sold with a physical skinny DVD for like $2 . English will come later, hopefully about 2 months ish after. Heres my website ^_^ - www.parriginstudio.wix.com/parraloid

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
*is late*
Once I can get my UTAU finished properly, I might sell boxed versions.
Her voicebank is REALLY choppy though. It gives her a natural snappiness though. And she has Vocaloid 2-style consonants(they're really clear).

wobinbug

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
  • If I actually ever make a bank that I'm proud of, then I might consider selling boxed versions which people could use commercially, if they want that kinda thing- doesn't seem much point in selling them for actual money if I still don't allow commercial usage imo, lol.
  • I also think that, if I did this, it would also include a few extra sounds (phonemes/pitches/etc.- something that isn't there anyway, but could make it hq) and I would give the consumers discounts on updates for the commercial packs- not that they'd be all that expensive in the first place.
  • That said, this is purely hypothetical for now, and I've rambled enough, I don't even know how I'd make/distribute the boxed versions, haha, but I'll figure it out if it comes to it some day.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My voicebanks are commercial, but single languages will not be available for physical release. My plan is to have a box (physical) or iso/dmg (digital) once all planned languages have been made available...

Current progress:
SYNTHETIC 「合成」: Shareware Beta Japanese cvvc + cv - DONE
WHITE 「ホワイト」: Japanese; cvvc + cv - DONE
YELLOW 「イェロー」: Korean; cvvc - WIP
ORANGE 「オレンジ」: Chinese; cvvc
GREEN 「グリーン」: Spanish; cvvc
BLUE 「ブルー」: English; cvvc
RED 「レッド」: Latin; cvvc
PURPLE 「パープル」: French; cvvc
PINK 「ピンク_充実した」: Full Package [ISO/Box Only]