Lot of people on right now...

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
A lot more than I have seen every now and then. Does anybody want to just kick back and relax a little? Maybe make some friends? ^-^

And on a side note, anyone playing any new games lately? Or seen any movies?

CHAT WITH ME. ; ^ ;

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's nice to see new people, but I guess it seems hectic when there's a lot at once? I tend to try and teach the ones that need utahelp.

And yeah, I recently got around to watching Atlantis: The Lost Kingdom. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IT DIDN'T GET POPULAR.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I don't find it hectic, earlier there were about 40 or so members on, it would have been great to chat with some of them. ;w ;

OOoh, really? I haven't heard of it but I'm guessing it is good?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Eh, I'm only checking through threads right now, but there's a lot of new ones. I welcome new forum members.

And yeah it is pretty good, I kept on pausing to fangirl over it. Maybe a couple cliches happened, it shouldn't take away from the movie too much but for some reason it bothered me.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
That's always good to do. c: I probably should get into the habit of welcoming people again..

I think everything has cliches in it now and then. Maybe they were too out of context for your liking?

NinetH

Teto's Territory
well yeah, there is a lot of people compared to the time when i first joined here and there have been many request from here it was fun. maybe i should also start welcoming people for a change.

I've been playing dead space 3 hard mode. . . . . . . .well yeah died a lot and also scared me a lot. (alien zombies must never be underestimated)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcoming new people is always gratifying, also invites the opportunity to make more friends. c:

How is that game? Purely scary? Is it any fun?

NinetH

Teto's Territory
I have been wanting to do new things here in UF and I've always wanted to have a lot of friends online(that can handle my "annoying"ness)

Dead Space 3 is a good game and fun at the same time XD, you get to fight your fears or release your hatred (I hated aliens because i played MuvLuv Alternative visual novel). It's not that scary cause you can kill them( some can't be killed) but the scary thing is that they suddenly appear out of nowhere(watch your back) and kill you

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Same here. ;u; It'd be great to have a lot of friends on here. Aw, I'm sure you're not annoying!

I'm gonna have to check it out at some point. :0 If I can get away from skyrim, that is. XD

NinetH

Teto's Territory
Roze said:
Same here. ;u; It'd be great to have a lot of friends on here. Aw, I'm sure you're not annoying!

I'm gonna have to check it out at some point. :0 If I can get away from skyrim, that is. XD

well yeah, I used to be a loner, ever since i made my decision http://ninethartz.deviantart.com/journal/Something-I-want-to-share-405694868 i've been trying to change, right now i have new friends in IRL ^^

ooh skyrim I kinda don't want to play it cause I might get addicted to it. I won't have time to draw

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aww, well that's great! I know how it goes to kind of be in that loner state and for the most part it's nice for the quietness but after a while it's just so...lonely. It's better to have new friends, especially in places you're not so well rounded with. c:

Oh man, don't play it if you don't want to get hooked. xD It's been a while for me but now I'm just eager to turn my Ps3 on and go. o Ao

NinetH

Teto's Territory
though recently, I've been getting active here in UF. Been Chatting a lot lately and replying more in thread. It was a good choice to come here in UF. It is life changing ^^

haha, I want to play in moderation, There is lots of art requests lately I don't want to delay them. Though I'm waiting for 2 mmorpg called Onigiri and Aurora Kingdom. I hope I won't get too addicted in them.

cool talking about 2 topics at a time

Qubilu

Momo's Minion
Oh yes alot of people have been on lately~! It's very exciting for me ^^
It'd be great to get to know you! ;3;/
Why not try going on the UTAChat? Lots of friends are made there =w=b

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
And it's great to get to know you. ^-^

I tried going on chats before but I just don't like it. It's so fast paced and by the end of it, I just feel like I'm bothering everyone and butting into conversations. ; v; I'd much rather stick to the forums!

Qubilu

Momo's Minion
Aaah I shee =w= I agree sometimes it's SO fat! I Don't get how people keep track sometimes (/;A:wink:/

NinetH

Teto's Territory
ishirtotakeima said:
Hi! is nice to meet new people , im not "new" but i dont usually post in UF cause im much like a coward

i was like that too ^^. I was always lurking in UF without doing anything but when you get involve more, it gets more fun ^^