Love hero~[Completed]

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
Hello everyone!

I'm going to do a duet with an Utau and I wanted to do Love hero...but I need a VCV Utau. The problem: My Utau doesn't work with VCV Utau, I tried to solve it but I can't.

So I wanted from someone to please do the .wav file of Ryone Yami singing Love hero. Here's the links for all the things you need

Voicebank (Utau page):  http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Yami_Ryone
Ust (In the description): [UTAU] 恋愛勇者 [Ritsu]

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I want to have the Yami vocal with both normal and Power append, so two vocal files, please.
PS : Milly said she's going to do it, but I wanted to be sure I'm going to have it soon ^^', so if she give it to me, I'm going to say it in this topic :smile:

Thank you if you decide to help me out. You only need to do this, and I'll credit you in the description of my video. PM me or give the download link directly in the topic.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Re: Love hero~

Haha I would have done it but I saw that you wanted Yami. Not my cup of tea. Sorry. :sad:

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory

But you just need to make Yami sing with the Ust, nothing else. It's a VCV...is this the reason why you don't want to do it?

My god, EXPLAIN PLEASE :smile: !

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

JurianChibo link said:
But you just need to make Yami sing with the Ust, nothing else. It's a VCV...is this the reason why you don't want to do it?

My god, EXPLAIN PLEASE :smile: !
I have some... issues with Yami. I don't wanna do because I don't really like Yami. First reason for me is that his creator stole him off of the internet to without permission. I also don't really like trap UTAUs. The only one I really like is Ritsu.... I guess I could suck it up and render it for you if you really need it that bad..... ;D

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

JurianChibo link said:
The creator stole him????

Don't worry, someone else is doing it
Lol Yeah.... when that got out desubunny immediately changed the info on Yami, but she still didn't ask to have him. She did say that she took him though. Even though she admitted, I still see it as her stealing.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=JurianChibo link=topic=3138.msg22886#msg22886 date=1345321628]
The creator stole him????

Don't worry, someone else is doing it
Lol Yeah.... when that got out desubunny immediately changed the info on Yami, but she still didn't ask to have him. She did say that she took him though. Even though she admitted, I still see it as her stealing.
[/quote]yami is roughly based off of him
You can't even see much resemblence
The only similarities are the hair and eye color, and gender