Lyric Diphonizer doesn't work properly

Shirayuna

Momo's Minion
I've had the Lyric Diphonizer for quite a while. However, it does not work properly. It only converts VCV ust to CV ust, not the reverse as it should. I have already reinstalled UTAU because I thought it was just a mistake, but nothing has changed.

I've already tried everything, but nothing changed.

Maybe someone knows how I can change it again?

By the way, I've been using UTAU for about 5 months now.

Kumoito

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Did you load a VCV bank first before trying to convert with the Lyric Diphonizer? It won't convert CV to VCV if a CV bank is loaded.
Also if it still doesn't works for some reason, I recommend using this plugin to convert between CV and VCV (it also supports CVVC).

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Shirayuna

Momo's Minion
Did you load a VCV bank first before trying to convert with the Lyric Diphonizer? It won't convert CV to VCV if a CV bank is loaded.
Also if it still doesn't works for some reason, I recommend using this plugin to convert between CV and VCV (it also supports CVVC).

Thank you for the Answer! Yes i loaded a VCV Bank before i convert the UST with Lyric Diphonizer.

I will download this Plugin ^^

Shirayuna

Momo's Minion

I have now downloaded the plugin and added it to the plugin folder. the plugin will also be displayed on me and at the first it worked too.

However, when I wanted to use it for the second time with a another Ust always comes this message:
https://ibb.co/n7xofS
n7xofS

Kumoito

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This seems to be an error on individual notes, so try converting the ust part by part, and when you find the notes that cause the error, convert those manually. Unfortunately I'm not sure why this happens or how to fix it.
If you want to try yet another plugin, there is also iroiro2 which has ust conversion as one of its functions.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
The Lyric Diphonizer doesn't work if the VCV bank has no pitches without suffixes. For example, if you downloaded a voicebank with three pitches, and all three of them are activated with suffixes (like _A3, _D4, and _G4), the plugin won't work. There's a specific reason for that, but it isn't really important.
Try opening a different VCV voicebank, preferably a monopitch because it won't have any suffixes (might be a good idea to check the oto anyway, though). Then try converting the UST with the Lyric Diphonizer. If that doesn't work, iroiro2 or another plugin might be able to convert it.