Mabuya & Uruha - Ritsu derivatives?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Demo vid: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22028536

Voicebank download: http://canon-voice.com/mabayuuruha.html

The demo was only posted last Saturday. There is some kind of echo effect so I can't really hear their voices properly.

Canon apparently likes to be funny:
girl and boy voicebank Mabayu and Uruha.
You guys like like this,right? Otoing is by Delta.
When you use this voicebank,you should use "autoCVVC"plugin that was made by Delta.

I'm thinking of downloading Uruha's voicebank so I can use a more manlier Ritsu but I'm wondering: Do these two count as their own UTAUloid or just derivatives? They're both voiced by Canon (obviously) but what does really make them? A boy and girl version of Ritsu? Or their own UTAUloids? Or just derivatives?:annoyed:

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Considering they're tagged as "Namine Ritsu boy and girl voice" I think they might be just different versions or appends of Ritsu, rather than derivatives. "Mabayu" and "Uruha" might be descriptor names, they're both words that can mean "beautiful".

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I would consider them an append. So your title would say Namine Ritsu - Mabayu, not Namine Mabayu. Kind of like how my UTAU Seibetsu Shiranai has two parallel voicebanks, but they're both the same character.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
As everyone keep saying "Ritsu Mabuya/Uruha" I guess it's a set of appends....

Honestly I feel mixed towards them... They're not bad, but I...I don't know how to explain....

When I hear them, I barely recognize Canon's tone as it sounds quite different from Regular Ritsu and the other appends. I know appends are supposed to BE different from regular voice, but not at the point it sounds like someone else...

Moreover, I can't help to think about a deceased VIPPERLoid whose I knew the existence a few months ago called Kei Mochiduki (here you can see a picture and here hear the voice) who was Halloween-themed and was apparently supposed to be a joke

And when I saw Ritsu's Boy and Girl showing up, and the official art, I couldn't help to think back about it OTL (so yeah, I rather felt like instead to remove Kei and use some of his characteristics for latest Ritsu's banks -design and concept-wise, they should have brought him back... but after it's just my opinion, so, sorry OTL;;; Don'tbashmeplease)

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
WutVIPPsIneverheardaboutwat.:blink::holy--:

Sorry, it's just I felt disappointed that I never heard of these two:cry:
I didn't know they existed OTL

Were they made last year or this year?

Who knows, they might bring them back up again like they did to SCOTT. He even now has a beta VCV voicebank :wink:

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yes I hope because even if the voicebank wasn't as HQ as the rest of their VBs (or even non-Vipper voicebanks), it was kinda interesting and well...

I thought it was last year but in fact, Kei Mochiduki was made in 2010 =S Kei was a crossdresser but I didn't recall if it was like Ritsu aka boy crossdressing as a girl, or the opposite ._."'

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
MillyAqualine said:
Yes I hope because even if the voicebank wasn't as HQ as the rest of their VBs (or even non-Vipper voicebanks), it was kinda interesting and well...

I thought it was last year but in fact, Kei Mochiduki was made in 2010 =S Kei was a crossdresser but I didn't recall if it was like Ritsu aka boy crossdressing as a girl, or the opposite ._."'

He's a guy.

Direction (in English)
* This website IS an Official site of a UTAU character named Kei Mochizuki. * His IS Design based on Halloween. * Mochizuki Kei IS Boy, but He HAS Girlishness and his hobby IS dressing Like a Woman. * he WAS created from the BBS of summary 2ch mobile site .

Found this at his website. yup. I only checked it now OTL

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh oki, so he was a guy crossdressing as a girl n_n (The other time I suddenly got a doubt....and as I was unable to find back his official website, I was unable to check)

Thanks !