Mae is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Mae Blythe is dead.

Hello there UTAU world. I quit UTAU a long time ago. I sucked at it. I guess this is my declaration, Anaka is dead, I'm not going to help anyone with UTAU, and don't expect any UTAU related content.

Going through a rough patch though. If any girls around my age (I be 20) wants to talk about girl problems (boyfriends am I right) and mental problems (autism is great) just message me or something and maybe we can be solidarity sisters. (posting here because I don't know where to go ok. scarfu and crossy won't accept me :sad: )

etherealfrost

Teto's Territory
What the **** is wrong with you? Why in all hell would you think it is okay to post something like this? My stomach ****ing bottomed out when I saw this thread; I thought somebody had ****ing killed themselves. Sorry you're going through a rough patch, but posting this incredibly poorly worded thread for attention was absolutely not o-****ing-kay.

"I'm not going to help anyone with UTAU,"ーokay! You are under no obligation to assist people! There was a MUCH better way to go about saying you're done with UTAU than blatantly implying that something absolutely horrible had happened. You should be ashamed of yourself.

HyongLeppy

Momo's Minion
What the **** is wrong with you? Why in all hell would you think it is okay to post something like this? My stomach ****ing bottomed out when I saw this thread; I thought somebody had ****ing killed themselves. Sorry you're going through a rough patch, but posting this incredibly poorly worded thread for attention was absolutely not o-****ing-kay.

"I'm not going to help anyone with UTAU,"ーokay! You are under no obligation to assist people! There was a MUCH better way to go about saying you're done with UTAU than blatantly implying that something absolutely horrible had happened. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You yourself could have picked a better choice of words.

When someone has a hole in their soul that can be fixed with time, you do not just go and make that hole bigger. Yes, she could have used another method of saying she's quit, but what gives you the right to write something so rude as this?

Great job, people. You really put the faith in me.

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

When someone has a hole in their soul that can be fixed with time, you do not just go and make that hole bigger. Yes, she could have used another method of saying she's quit, but what gives you the right to write something so rude as this?

tHANK YOU

This isn't just I quit UTAU either. I'm no longer using any Mae profiles past this goodbye. Facebook, Twitter, Skype... No more youtube videos either.

I went by Mae when I was homeless, and I made BAD decisions that I regret to this day.
My boyfriend did his best to get me to stop being Mae, because it was a persona at that point and not an alias. He called me Mae as an insult against me during really bad fights. The persona was ground down into nothing, and honestly . . . no better way to put it than mae is dead.

Last edited:

etherealfrost

Teto's Territory

How did I "make the hole bigger"? Do you really think it is okay for someone to mislead people about something so serious?! Maybe you mean the "for attention" comment, but what other reason would someone have for making such a SEVERELY MISLEADING thread title? Most people in the overseas forum at LEAST know that Mae is a living, breathing person; posting a thread with this title and then that very first sentence confirming it is rude and downright sickening.

As for you, Mae, I'm sorry that you're going through a rough time. Any fight with a significant other can be brutal. But as I stated before: alias or persona, you, a living breathing person, were known as Mae. Posting "Mae is dead" and then "Anime Blyth is dead" is just not okay.

RockloudHakaine

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Aww that's sad, I kind of liked Anaka. Sorry to hear about your rough times and I hope it gets better for you.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry you are having a bit of a rough time.

I will say that you should add the word "metaphorically" to he top....because I though the title was literal for a moment.

I don't have much to say, tbh. If this community isn't your thing....then it isn't your thing.
Welp, considering this is pretty much you stating your goodbye/hiatus, I will say:
See ya around, hope things get better for you...sometimes try to look at things from a new angle, can help a situation.

HyongLeppy

Momo's Minion
How did I "make the hole bigger"? Do you really think it is okay for someone to mislead people about something so serious?! Maybe you mean the "for attention" comment, but what other reason would someone have for making such a SEVERELY MISLEADING thread title? Most people in the overseas forum at LEAST know that Mae is a living, breathing person; posting a thread with this title and then that very first sentence confirming it is rude and downright sickening.

As for you, Mae, I'm sorry that you're going through a rough time. Any fight with a significant other can be brutal. But as I stated before: alias or persona, you, a living breathing person, were known as Mae. Posting "Mae is dead" and then "Anime Blyth is dead" is just not okay.

It was your choice of words.
Neither of you are in the clear, but how you dealt with this was uncalled for. Please keep in mind that words are powerful, if your own example didn't catch your attention to that. They can seriously bring someone down, even if they need it. For now, leave that to Gordon Ramsey. That sort of reply to another is not welcome here.

etherealfrost

Teto's Territory
It was your choice of words.
Neither of you are in the clear, but how you dealt with this was uncalled for. Please keep in mind that words are powerful, if your own example didn't catch your attention to that. They can seriously bring someone down, even if they need it. For now, leave that to Gordon Ramsey. That sort of reply to another is not welcome here.
"...even if they need it."
I am not going to excuse someone's actions because calling them out is hurtful.

I would sincerely hope that misleading people on such a serious topic would also be unwelcome here.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Topic locked. This discussion is irrelevant, & I see no problems with the choice of words in the original post, as none of it was offensive or breaking any rules. Please keep all replies to something supportive/relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.