Making a video for the my top 10 recommended UTAU list, want to vote ?

Dae-dae

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
The title says it all I want to introduce my sub people on YT to UTAU, so I thought I'd do some people a favor and advertise for them (plus it's fun). Any nominees? Other than obvious popular ones?

(If you make a good recommendation i'll draw a picture for you when I have time!)

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I think a good voice (or character) to show people new to Utau is Kasane Teto. She's the one who coined the whole Utauloid boom being a free, makeshift Hatsune Miku, that and she's the most well known voice throughout the fandom.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Time to advertise my favorite Utaus! I really like Yami Ryone, Mona Minarai, and Meiji Gahata.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm going to assume that you have subs that aren't neck deep into the fandom and the combination of all that it entails (music, vocaloid, anime). I'm also going to assume that not all of them are interested in Japanese (speaking it, watching shows completely in it, etc.)... Therefore, my picks will be...

CZloid - the 'ur example' for English UTAU. Assuming that the majority of your audience will be English speakers, best to start with an utau in a language they'll understand.

Crina - has a crap ton of banks for different expressions/voicetypes. Good for showcasing versatility for those who assume synth = monotone and robotic

Namine Ritsu - provides the "famous/everyone and their grandmother loves ___" factor as well as being more on the realistic side than the aforementioned Teto (she's famous, yes, but I find her voice to be in the love it or hate it category because even though it's done by a human, it's voice acted/pitched and doesn't sound natural which can be a turn off if you're trying to showcase the best of what UTAU can offer).

Any given voice with multiple languages to it is definitely a plus. Forgive me if I name my own among these:
Hanami (Japanese, Korean, Mandarin)
Tsukine Sayuri (Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, English)
Kanochi Neko (Japanese, Korean, English)

Reactions: Kiyoteru

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Gahata Meiji, Ritsu Namine and Teto Kasane should probably be in it. Hagane Hey could be in it, his voice is rather unique. Ama Shiine seems like an UTAU that should be mentioned. Sora Denatsu and Kage Junsui should be in there as well. c: