Male English CVVC

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
Herpderp. I don't really know many but I'll give some xD

Ritsu Namine (If you count him)
Victor Yonne
Tony Yonne
and I guess if you'd count female CVVC UTAU with a g+25 flag that could be male CVVC English UTAU. xP

And also I think Sango might be working on an English capable UTAU from her brother. Whether it's CV-VC or not I do not know, hope I could be of some help P:

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Princess Aleks link said:
Since when did Ritsu have english?

mm...he didn't.
He has a CV VC Japanese bank with some english recordings, but not many at all.
Not like Tony Yonne or w/e.

TaiyoProwerz

Momo's Minion
OHHHH. Sorry about that, I tried out his "English" CV-VC once.. Maybe that's why he barely sung anything I put in. /shotdead

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
There's cherry (unreleased, but still one of my favorite UTAUs ever >w<): 【UTAU】Cherry - Fairytale

And Ongaku (not sure if he's released or not): 【UTAU CV VC English】 Joking Speaker 【Ongaku音楽 】

And I have a CV VC bank in the works (wow this really sounds like self promotion, sorry :O), it's like 99.9% done right now, I just have to find the motivation to finish off the last 7 or 8 VV strings. 【UTAU English】 Joking Speaker 【Kyokusei Jiskeki English CV VC BETA】
or a more recent but extremely rushed demo: [UTAU English cover] Pollyanna [Kyokusei Jiseki English BETA] + UST

edit: he's finished now. >w<

I didn't even know Victor Yonne existed, I'm going to have to go download him now. :3

D

dCatharsis

If I'm not wrong, Beak Okamine has a CV VC English voicebank.