Open Male Voice Provider For Your UTAUs

abstruseangle

Momo's Minion
Hello, everyone! I am relatively new to UTAU and have tried my hand at creating a couple voicebanks, but now I want to try providing my voice to others given that I have recording equipment from my time recording audiobooks. I also just want to be able to have my voice in a bank without having to be the one to OTO it, as recording is much more fun than editing.

Speaking Voice Sample:

Demo UTAU Sample:

Notes:
-I can record a voicebank in Japanese or English (Note that I have not recorded an English bank before, despite it being my native language). I am open to other languages should they have phonemes I am able to pronounce.
-I have recorded CV and VCV banks before, but I am also able to record in other formats.
-I am a bass. My range is around E2-C4, but I can sing best around A2-A3. I have recorded a multipitch bank before and am open to doing so here, but I would probably be singing somewhere in that more comfortable A2-A3 range.
-I usually record with a Shure KSM32 microphone and SSL2 interface, but I can swap out the equipment on request. (Other microphones I own are a Neat King Bee and Rode Procaster. If you really wanted I could swap out the interface or add in a channel strip if you want different preamps.)
-I have not worked with appends before, but I am open to doing so here.

Please send a DM or reply if you are interested and we can start talking about all the details of your UTAU. I look forward to working with you all.

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Are you still available to voice provide? I have already and existing character and lore, I would love to voice him! ˆˆ