Voicebank Mario Fuwa

Masculine and androgynous UTAU voicebank.

KAFKA

UTAU音源「不破マリア/マリオ」の中の人
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Discussion thread for the UTAU Mario Fuwa. I'll be using this thread to post updates pertaining to his voicebanks and whatnot, but you can hop into the discussion and post whatever you want about him, just as long as it's appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piia

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hes a cute UTAU. I could recognize him and his twin from miles (they stand out to me for some reason)
Dont you think itd be cute if you named one of his VBs/appends(?) with a Dorito chip flavor lel just thinking out loud

Reactions: KAFKA

KAFKA

UTAU音源「不破マリア/マリオ」の中の人
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hes a cute UTAU. I could recognize him and his twin from miles (they stand out to me for some reason)
Dont you think itd be cute if you named one of his VBs/appends(?) with a Dorito chip flavor lel just thinking out loud
Yep id think it would be cute tbh aaa

Reactions: Piia

KAFKA

UTAU音源「不破マリア/マリオ」の中の人
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I figured I should post to this thread now that I have some news to share regarding Mario.

In the next couple of months, I'm planning to release a new voicebank for Mario, titled ALBEDO. This is supposed to be his light append, with a voice that's more androgynous compared to his previous voicebanks. It's a VCV voicebank, and it comes equipped with four core pitches (recorded at G3, C4, F4, and B4) and an additional falsetto pitch (recorded at E5).

So far, the voicebank's oto.ini configuration has been fully completed. I still haven't decided on a release date yet, but I'd like to release it on the same day as Maria Fuwa's new voicebank, PYRITE.

You can listen to the voicebank's samples below:

I'd love to see what you guys think of this new voicebank for Mario so far.

KAFKA

UTAU音源「不破マリア/マリオ」の中の人
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Test of Mario's upcoming voicebank, RANCOUR 2.0. It's about time he had a new update :smile:

KAFKA

UTAU音源「不破マリア/マリオ」の中の人
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Screenshot_20210918-202222_Discord-Beta.jpg
WIP of Mario's upcoming RANCOUR 2.0 design :smile:

KAFKA

UTAU音源「不破マリア/マリオ」の中の人
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
MARIO FUWA RANCOUR 2.0 OFFICIAL ART.png
Finished Mario's RANCOUR 2.0 design~