Mass-making UTAU for a VOCALOID medley. Any problem?

downpour_really

Momo's Minion
of M.iz's VOCALOID medley II. Not the entire voicebank is recorded, to save time... and yes, all UTAUs are created by plushVOCAL (including me).

Is it okay to create pages of over 60 UTAUs on utau.wiki? (I hope this dosen't waste space and some of the pages may be deleted.)

Extra
Also, is it okay to create a voicebank of one of plushVOCAL's voicers if recorded without notice? The entire mass of .ust files and voicebanks be distributed, also i am making the .ust myself. If not, I can't distribute.

-호우/plushVOCAL

Last edited:

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
Well, you can't distribute a voicebank if it was "recorded" without the consent of the voicer. You can't know how said person will react to it (for example, I can't know whether the Pope will like a public voicebank taken from his samples)

downpour_really

Momo's Minion
Well, you can't distribute a voicebank if it was "recorded" without the consent of the voicer. You can't know how said person will react to it (for example, I can't know whether the Pope will like a public voicebank taken from his samples)
At least I know the person, but is it still okay?

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I think this is posted in the wrong topic.

Also I would only add UTAU that you've made yourself/had a friend record that you own that are public and downloadable. Otherwise it might be seen as spam?

downpour_really

Momo's Minion
Hi, I think this is posted in the wrong topic.

Also I would only add UTAU that you've made yourself/had a friend record that you own that are public and downloadable. Otherwise it might be seen as spam?
I am sorry, but i am new to this forum. May look alot like spam, but how do i change the topic?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
In order to be added to the utau wiki, an UTAU must have at least one public, downloadable voicebank.