Voicebank Masune Tsuta

MASUNE Tsuta, the bad fan mactau

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Kitcat190 submitted a new Showcase Item:

Masune Tsuta

~~~ABOUT
Name: Masune, Tsuta: Masune is a pun off of MACNE, and Tsuta standing for Ivy, in the virus PoisonIvy

Height: 5 foot 10

Birth date: May 16

Model: 500, Stands for error code 500| Located as a tramp stamp on her back

Item: Whip

Favorite Food: Shrimp

Voice Source: Alice

Likes: Having no clothes on, creating drama, being eye candy, herself, shrimp, bathing in sauce, her butt, men of all kinds

Dislikes: Women, rain, quiet situations, settling down, being called "tsu-tsu", children

Personality: Tsuta, was the first macbook to be given a voice, yet in the process of being materialized,
she was infected by a virus. Because of this, she developed a strange and strong amount of libido. She only has "mature" desires and dislikes women because she views them as competition. She has little to no respect for others and only wishes to fulfill any desires she has. Given the chance Tsuta, would not want to be free of her virus, and views herself as a new type of virus. Despite her childish voice Tsuta, is anything but and happens to despise children as a whole. Tsuta has barely any redeeming qualities yet is still considered fun to be around because of her non caring attitude. She is noted to burst into tears whenever she sees a man more beautiful than she. According to her stats, she has a 90% success rate

Hobbies: She likes to collect Chia pets and Furbies because she views them as "super sexy"

Read more about this showcase item here...

nova

Teto's Territory
Personally, I love how she sounds. Very mature, and the recording is very clear. I'm not all too experienced with Utau, so basically every well done voice bank sounds good to me, but she is a quality VB, in my opinion. I actually played her demo for my mother and she was only really able to tell how it was synthesized when I told her! Ha! Good job!