Mathematical!

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
If this belongs in another thread, such as the Random/Spam thread, then ah, I'm sorry. ;;

Aha, I just wondered if anyone here watched or liked the cartoon show Adventure Time. I'm not sure if this could be a thread in which users can talk about what they like about Adventure Time, whether it be plot, charcaters, pairings, and whatnot... But have a go at it? As long as people don't become too offended, or... Upset about something. //;;

Currently I've been watching it a lot, reading about it [not going into the fandom too much but seeing stories or charcaters every now and again]... And, I don't know. I just love Adventure Time. It's enjoyable to watch. ; u ;

I've just wondered for awhile who here likes Adventure Time, or, ahh... Yeah. //

... I don't know know if I support Finn and Flame Princess. I love Princess Bubblegum x Marceline and vise versa for genderbend, but I thought Finn and Princess Bubblegum was cute, and dgfjhsgk... ///;;;;

tumblr_lwhhj6m3YJ1qzad76.gif

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
Re: What Time Is It?

A-Ah... Well, Marceline and Princess Bubblegum is really cute. I can't say that I really dislike it at all. I never really supported Finn x Marceline to be honest... They never seemed to be a possible pairing in my mind. They seemed to be the best of friends, if anything. But that's just my personal opinion. //;;

Oh, and GRHKSJS Earl Lemongrab.