Matsudappoiyo is being discontinued

Enriku

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
RIP MATSUDA'S, we will all truely miss you <3 You bunch of blue headed weirdos lol

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh this is sad.

I only have Poiyo Edge and Poine Flower, but I suppose that'll be good ;u;

I am updating their wikidot pages with the new info as I type.

EDIT: Actually all of the links on Matsudappoine's wiki page are still intact.

Perhaps only Matsudappoiyo was discontinued...?

Not sure, her announcement said the both of them were done.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As of 8/11/14 - 8:15 PM (UTC -5:00)

Ppoine:
- VCV and Flower work.
- CV Act 2 and 3 are down.

Ppoiyo:
- VCV Combined retakes (Heart, Against - Power and Normal are supposed to be in here, but...) work
- VCV EDGE works
- Individual VCVs SING, HEART, AGAINST, and VAGUE do not work
- CV Act 3 works,
- Act.2 (which is just the oto) works
- unlabeled (I think this is Act 2, but I'm not sure) works
All CV retake voicebanks are down - individual and combined.

Last edited:

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I didn't really pay attention to them, but now that they're gone... I want their voicebanks :cry:

I tried the links. As of 8/24/2014, only Matsudappoiyo's Act 1 CV is available for download.

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
anybody have his CV? if you do please please please PM me a DL that isn't gone I thought it was a different UTAU not this one

Enriku

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
As in individual-to-individual exchange? Aww... :sad:
Kimichi, is bad to do so but it's not illegal in a serious way or anything and I think at least do it privately and not ask out in a public webpage to have a voicebank which the owner states is not allowed to be shared.. although you can say that since the voicebank has been discontinued, and that the owner has basically abandon their utau without reasons to and that the rules don't apply.. either way is still bad to distribute and share between one and another but.. I guess I can't complain since I got all his voicebanks before distribution ended

Last edited:

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm a bit of a stickler for rules like this, so please obey Mattsun's wishes & don't redistribute his banks.
Obviously people aren't going to, but make an attempt at least.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, I'll jsut keep to Ppione flower then.... (though I start to like it a bit more and more <3 Especially since the day i've heard someone making a covre of GLIde with her)

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Kimichi, is bad to do so but it's not illegal in a serious way or anything and I think at least do it privately and not ask out in a public webpage to have a voicebank which the owner states is not allowed to be shared.. although you can say that since the voicebank has been discontinued, and that the owner has basically abandon their utau without reasons to and that the rules don't apply.. either way is still bad to distribute and share between one and another but.. I guess I can't complain since I got all his voicebanks before distribution ended

I'm not that familiar with their rules so I'm sorry.

Enriku

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Your that person with that utau I drew, message me about her voicebank?

If the rules weren't there then I would share with everyone but since it's basically illegal to without the Owner fully giving consent to.. I wish I could help :/

The only ever voicebank given consent to be redistributed was Sorane Rana and I have been searching for her but everyone seems to have kept her for a prized possession lol