Contest Matsuo Sora German Design Contest: WINNER!

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
So! After two weeks the design contest has come to an end!
And even tho only three people participated, their designs were unique and awesome, and I just wanted to give you all a BIG thank you!

It was really fun seeing all these designs, but now, time to announce how far each participant came!!

Number 3: Flavio Riama
20170510_184852-jpg.5233

So, first of all, this comes from UTAU Amino so Flavio probably won't see it lol...Anyways! This design is kinda metal-ish, and well...while I didn't say the design should be Cyberpunk...it deviates the most heh ^^ well, anyways, I do like this design, but sadly, it didn't make it to the first spot. Still, Flavio's UTAU will be promoted through 2 Covers!

Number 2: williamdavillain/viran

371b37ea0d.png

Hngh! This design is really, really awesome! So awesome in fact...that I decided to use it for Sora's KIRE Voicebank, heh...but anyways! Well, he did achieve the "-punk" part about cyberpunk hah. So yeah @williamdavillain thank you for your participation! Your price are 5 covers, and if you ever decide to make a german Voicebank, I will oto it!

And now...the winner...of the Matsuo Sora German design contest iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.....

REI-CHAN

matsuo_sora_by_stargamer01-db7wkcc.png

Okay, can we just pause for a moment, and enjoy the awesomeness of this design?! IT IS SO AWESOME.
When I thought of Cyberpunk, I expected something similar to this...however, I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE THIS AWESOME! So, @Rei-Chan now that you have won this, you will get this:
- 10 Covers featuring your UTAU, 5 of which can be duets with any UTAU you wish!
- A free oto, in case you ever decide to make a german vb! (And CV or CVVC lol)
- A physical copy for your UTAU! (This is made by @partialkakera )

I hope you all enjoyed this, and well, stay tuned for Matsuo Sora German!

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OH GOODNESS I JUST NOTICED THIS TODAY AHHHH

Thank you so much for having me participate! I am super glad you like the design! It was a fun experience!!! I'm so honored!! w<